Scared

Ngl low key scared for Lisa's comeback.

Why?

I just think it's going to be so predictable.

Probably a hip&hop song with killer moves (I mean I'm hoping for the killer moves cause let's be honest, BP choreography doesn't do her justice). Probably a long raps and little to no vocal lines. (Like I'm not expecting her to sing a whole song if that makes sense). Definitely a HYLT type beat drop maybe. Cause let's be honest, after Jennie's solo the solos have been kind of... simple? Predictable? You can't tell me OTG's beat drop doesn't sound like Solo. I'm expecting Lisa's to be different but hopefully not as predictable as we think...

I mean... even if it is 'bad' y'all know it will be popular. Butttt hope for the best I guess.

From the teaser it does sound like a little vocals are there but yg never really showcases her voice. I admit her vocals are weaker than the other girls. But I think she has a sweet princess like voice. She has that old vintage voice (the duet with her and Rosè). I just think many Blackpink songs may not suit that. So instead they have her rap. But it's her solo! I hope we hear her voice.

***
Off topic but I'm going to be kind of pissed of every girl gets two songs and not Jennie. And no I'm not just a solo Jennie stan. I would understand if Rosè and Jisoo got two songs cause idk to me it makes sense since they are the vocalists and deserve some recognition. But if every girl is getting two songs than you can get your ass I'll be pissed if Jennie just gets solo. Ofc all the girls should get their solos but if you're going to leave Jennie out again...

And I bet you the fandom won't do shit cause even though they claim they love them all, with Jennie she is dismissed. Y'all pick and choose I'm just saying. So yeah, if everyone gets two songs than you can bet I'll be spamming #givejennieanothersong because I want fairness. This is why solo stans exist. Yg can be so unfair. Im not saying Jennie is mistreated cause no. But yg can protect her better. Cause if she does get another song you can bet toxic blonks will say she doesn't deserve it. Cause the fandom doesn't do shit when it comes to her and still calls her yg princess even tho yg actually treats her like shit.

Just had to rant— also I'm on quora now lol