Rating some comebacks Part 1/2

I don't want this to be so long but I wanted to rank them.

**

Twice: Alcohol-Free

6/10
It really felt like an old Twice song. Kind of like DTNA 2.0. For some reason tho summer songs hardly stick with me. I feel bad cause this song is really catchy and nice. Once again I like how they blended a mature concept with their Twice style. The visuals were beautiful. I love Chaeyoungs pink hair. I also love Sana getting a chorus :) she suited the song. They all I feel suit the song. Again for some reason summer songs naturally just don't stick with me. Plus after Cry For Me and Can't Stop Me I can't help but have high expectations I know I shouldn't.

Bottom line, it's catchy but I prefer their other songs. Like Dance The Night Away. But the visuals and production I feel were beautiful and I like how chill the song is.

Loona: Paint The Town

7/10
I admit it had to grow on me. The pre chorus was amazing and bridge and the lyrics were great. The chorus was a little lazy tho imo because the lyrics connect to the Loonaverse so I kind of wish the song was in a different style. Like a cosmic one like butterfly. Especially since the vocals were so good I feel like they could have been highlighted more. The chorus could be better but y'all can't lie it's catchy at. Plus the choreography is immaculate.

Txt: Love Song (idk it's long okay ?)

10/10
This song is just everything. The vocals, the concept, the music video??? It's just all beautiful and cohesive. It flows so well. I love the theme this era and it's gonna get me to stan.

Y'all know I like semi dark concepts. Kind of gave me a mellow/sadder version of Fake Love vibes. NOT COMPARING JUST SAYING.

Fromis_9: We Go
9/10

So chill and peaceful!! My favorite summer song. The chorus is just so free. I can't explain it but it's just such a good drive song or beach song. The bridge especially is just 😘 y'all stop sleeping on them. Their vocals are heavenly.

BTS: Permission To Dance
5/10

Sorry BTS... just wasn't as big of a fan of this song as I wanted to be. Honestly for me... BTS is becoming too western. Like this is there third English song. And ofc idc if they experiment a bit. But I'm just kind of waiting for their Korean songs. Because they show cause their musical potential so much better than these kinds of songs. I want another On or Black Swan :( I would have liked PTD if it came after a Korean song. But since it came right after Butter? Idk it just didn't sit with me. I think it's a cute sock and the message is nice. I just miss their other kind of songs that showcase ALL of their voices. Let's be honest the rap line is not exactly standing out in English songs :/ mainly cause these songs don't suit raps. I would like this song more later on I feel.

Honorable mention: HELLO BY JOY YALLLLL!!! Her vocals ahhh I'm so happy Sm showed her capabilities. ❤️