Twice Jeonyeon

Leave her alone.

I have been meaning to post about her for a while but I was kind of in the hospital all summer so I haven't really paid attention to kpop in summer.

But stop commenting about her weight. It is annoying me because I RELATE TO HER!

Jeongyeon was on steroids. And I have taken steroids before last year for as long as her. When you take steroids, you gain weight... in your face and your body because you get hungry and you retain extra salt and fat. It happens to EVERYONE! I felt insecure about it hell. I refuse to see any pics of myself during that time.

And Jeongyeon was on steroids through alcohol free era and probably before that because of her disc issues in her neck.

And y'all have the audacity to call her weight out when she returns?

Someone who also suffered from stress related anxiety?

Who went through health issues?

Have y'all learned nothing from Sulli, Goo Hara or any idol? Like leave her alone.

Some example comments cause Wattpad won't let me put picture:

Fan: I don't know what's wrong with her, she's still so beautiful.

Hater: Oh stop, don't be an idiot. She's fat

🤦‍♀️ and imagine using fat as an insult. Y'all are only making the word more derogatory. Who cares if she did gain weight. Consider her situation. She had to actually take that medicine (that causes her to gain weight) to survive. Plus if she was stressed than that could have caused her to gain weight as well.

And pls stop the fake concern like "oh my gosh is she okay she gained weight..." 🤦‍♀️ can y'all just let her be. It's not 'concern.' It just makes you sound like you care SO much (sarcasm).

Actually, just stop obsessing over idols weight. Ain't nobody stays the same weight their whole life soOoo??

Also:

??? Idk what pics like this are supposed to prove? She looks beautiful to me

??? Idk what pics like this are supposed to prove? She looks beautiful to me. Again, your cheeks get round on steroids.

It just hurts that so many people pointed out her weight gain and I can imagine how she felt because I was on steroids last year and hated the way I looked. And if I had people pointing it out constantly? God.

Even now I have to take steroids again (short term and hoping not to gain weight), and stuff like this makes me feel insecure. Weight shouldn't be a big deal. But society is so fixated on weight that neither idols or regular people can gain a few pounds without people pointing out.

Can we just normalize body positivity and stop assuming "weight gain" —> unhealthy. Because Jeongyeon is very healthy thank you very much and she's striving towards a healthy life. So let her be.

Let people be. Some people have to take medication to actually live. Jeongyeon needed to to heal. Yet y'all care more about her weight than being glad she's back.

F*ck off

I'm sorry but as someone who loves her and understands.... I just hate when people obsess over shallow things like that. That weight goes away anyway and even if it doesn't, she's gorgeous.

And btw ot9 again :) she's back and here to stay.

And pls did y'all see her in Scientist?? SLAYY!! Send her positive comments pls

And pls did y'all see her in Scientist?? SLAYY!! Send her positive comments pls. Queen deserves it. She looks so cute!!