62

AUTHOR'S POV

croydon flashbacks••

"when i said till death do us apart, i really do mean it and i really do want to grew older with you"

"i know, me too"

"then move in with me, we'll go somewhere only we know if reputations that matters to you"

"no its not about my reputation, its yours"

"i- to be honest i really dont care, you and our little girl cost more than anything to me"

"luke, think about your parents"

"what? you and i both know that my parents already knew this.. what else do we need? we're both legal now and its based on consensual and consent.. i've told you many times how i love you and i would never forgive myself if i loose you again"

"i love you too luke, but its hard to announce it and i know it'll be hard and a rough long journey once we announce this to everyone"

"for god sake babe, how many times should i told you that i dont care? and we dont need to care, like i really dont care at all rosie the only thing that matters now is you and do you want it or not?"

"luke i know you're settled now, but i just dont want you to be out there and then everyone assumes you as the bad guy here. please you need to understand that i also think about what will happened after we came out about the situations we have right now"

"if you think about what the relatives and public thinks about this, it'll never end they basically talk about what they want and if they want to talk or even worse hate us then let them be rosie, all i care right now is to build my family and i just dont want to hurt you again just like what i've always did to you before"

"luke i really dont want to have this conversation and ended up arguing about this.. and i really do hope you think about yourself in deciding this kind of decisions"

"rosie, now that i have a child and a woman that i love and i wanted to marry her right in front of me.. why would i be selfish? think only about myself is not it, underlined what you've said about being settle but what's the point of being settle if i let myself be selfish.. knowing that i'll sleep alone while my child is crying somewhere else and doesnt have the father figure she deserves"

rosie menatap mata luke yang sekarang terlihat benar benar tulus

dari seluruh argumen diatas sebenarnya rosie sangat sangat ingin kembali pindah bersama dan tinggal bersama dengan luke

kembali mengingat ikatan anak yang membuat keduanya terikat,

tetapi rosie sangat memikirkan reputasi luke dan juga hal-hal lain menimbang luke memegang sebuah perusahaan besar dan itu bisa saja berdampak pada perusahaan itu sendiri

tak hanya itu rosie juga masih memikirkan lagi lagi tentang apa kata orang nantinya

menurutnya keluar dari NYU saja sudah sangat memalukan untuknya walaupun sudah seperti muka tembok tetapi sage tidak pernah akan menjadi peristiwa yang memalukan karna rosie selalu percaya memiliki sage itu sebagaimana ia di berikan malaikat untuk selalu berada di sisinya

luke beranjak mengecup bibirnya

"i love you and that's all that matters" ucap luke sambil tersenyum manis

rosie menjawab nya dengan senyuman manis kecil

"please decide whether you're coming with me or not"