The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part

Sam and Dean bust down the door where Ellsworth lives. From what you hear, he's the demonic version of your dad. He takes care of all the calls, directs demons where they need to go, and covers for the if/when they get in trouble. His cabin should be littered with shit, but there is nothing here. There isn't even a piece of paper, but you've learned that looks are deceiving. Your dad meets you three inside the house since he entered from the back.

"Clear from the back."

"What the hell? Do you think demons got tipped and bugged out?" you ask.

"Maybe they run from us now. I mean, that would be a nice thought, right?" Sam chuckles.

"Yeah, if that's what happened," your dad scoffs.

"Yeah."

You break into groups of three with you being with Dean. He's got your back, and you got his with your magic. He checks out the rooms, and you follow closely behind in case he needs you. When you two turn up with nothing, you meet with your dad and Sam back in the main room.

"The place is clean," Sam says.

"Did you notice it was 'Mr. Clean' clean?" you ask. "It's kind of OCD for your average demon."

"Yeah, so what now?"

"We'd call Cas," Dean sighs.

"What?"

"This is usually the point where we would call Cas for help."

"We talked about this," your dad says.

"No, you talked, we listened," you butt in. "This is Castiel, guys. He was there for us when we had no one left. When we needed him, he fucking broke ranks just to back us up. He has gone to Hell and back for us so many fucking times. This is Castiel! Don't we owe him the benefit of the doubt, at least?"

"She's right," Dean backs you up.

Your little speech makes your dad and Sam think to the point where Sam does the praying this time. He really wants to believe you and Dean are right, which is why he's doing this for you two.

"Castiel, this is really important, okay? Um, we really need to talk to you."

Nothing happens.

"Castiel... come on in," Dean asks, but nothing happens again. "Cas is busy."

"That's alright. We are, too. Come on," Sam sighs.

"Back to square one," your dad rolls his eyes.

"Great. Well, what do we do now?"

"We caught one hunter demon before. We can do it again."

Your spidey senses tingle, warning you that something is coming for you four. The great thing about being a witch with your kind of power is that it tends to let you know you're going to be in danger before you actually are. Most people call it a gut instinct or a woman's intuition, but you call it fucking magic. Just to be safe, you raise a forcefield around all four of you, and everyone looks at you in confusion.

"Something is coming," you whisper.

Just then, the door slams open and four demons barge in. They bang against the forcefield, but they can't get in no matter how hard they try. They are angry, relentless, and will do just about everything to get inside.

"Lower it," Dean says.

"What? They will tear us to bits," you gasp.

"Lower it, protect yourself. We got this," he says, but you just stare at him. "Y/N, do it!"