Chapter One

I place my crutches down and sit on the bench and look up. The sky is so blue and beautiful. Life in Sword Art Online was fine, but being back in the real world is really nice.

I look over at my crutches and sigh "I'm never gonna walk without those stupid things..." I say dropping my head in my hands. "You'll get it soon, you just got back, you really shouldn't push yourself" I shakily stand and manage to stay standing for about half a second before I start to fall towards the ground.

I close my eyes ready for impact. But nothing happens. I realize that I've been caught, I look up and see Kirito holding me. "E-ehh? K-Kirito-Kun ?! I - what are you?! When did you?!" I sigh and burry my head in his shoulder. "Thankyou..." He laughs a little and puts me back on the bench then sits beside me, holding me close.

I lean into him and put my head on his shoulder. "I know that I will get it eventually, but I really need to get it now. I feel so useless to everybody, like I can't help" he blinks and looks at me, then smiles with his kind eyes "your helping by taking it one step at a time, you really can't push yourself, it will only make the healing process longer and harder" I sigh "I know, but it's so frustrating!"

He kisses my head and stands up "it's getting late, do U want me to walk you home?" I smile and stand up using my crutches. "Yes, that would be nice" then, he walks me home while telling me all kinds of things. Once we get to my house I hug him with one arm and kiss his cheek, then I walk inside and wave before closing the door.