Chapter Seven

Kirito POV

Everyone is running around like they have their heads chopped off getting ready, I guess they weren't expecting Asuna to actually agree with the idea. Honestly I'm still shocked myself.

Asuna isn't In the shop, we sent her to go get potions and supplies. However she gave all of her stuff to liz before leaving so she could restore or upgrade it.

Lizbeth POV

"Silica! Mind bringing me the last 2 swords! I couldn't carry them all!" I hear the pitter patter of Silica's feet getting the swords, she runs back in and puts them beside me and I pick up Asuna's sword.

It looks different then her Rapier did, flat handle and it looked more woven then smooth. However it still is blue. Soo would that make it Simli- "Liz" I jump almost dropping the sword but Kirito catches it before it can hit the ground.

"Geez be more careful. I thought you were a 5 star blacksmith" I smack his arm and snag the sword. "Well this blacksmith won't restore your weapons for free anymore with that attitude!" Kirito suddenly has a look of terror as he bows repeatedly "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

I put my hand on his shoulder tapping it lightly. "Geez calm down I was kidding, you okay? Your acting weird..." He rubs the back of his head a sighs. "It's that obvious huh?" I laugh quietly. "Well you've kinda been walking around like a zombie. What's up?" He sighs and sits down in a chair. My chair. Eh whatever I'll let it slide this time.

"I'm really concernd. Asuna has just flipped personalities, that what's it feels like anyway." I put Asuna's sword on the sharpener and listen. "You didn't see her while she was recovering but I did. She was terrible, all the colour was drained, she always looked confused,

I know I'm being over protective and pushy, and I do apologize for that, but... This just seems off." I take her sword off the sharpener and do a couple speed upgrades on it knowing Asuna will most likely want to use her speed abilities, and tuck it away before walking over to Kirito.

"Hey maybe she's trying to be brave and give herself a little tough love.... Or um I guess a better way is she's throwing herself out there, she's never been one to stay at home safe knowing everyone else is out risking their necks.

I'll keep and eye on her myself, don't worry about it." He smiles slightly and nods sighing heavily. "Thanks Liz." I nod and he gets up leaving the room.

3 Hours Later

Asuna POV

I walk back in to the smith shop with a basket of supplies and look around. To my surprise I see Kirito and Klein babbling about strategies and Silica and Liz are fighting over the last energy potion. I can't help myself. I burst out laughing to the point of crying, and my sides begin to hurt.

Everyone stops and looks at me with both surprisement and embarrassment, I finally stop and look around. "Sorry sorry! I just missed all of this!" Everyone looks at one another then they all start laughing as well. Klein stands, his fist in the air "Well let's do this Boss Fight!" Everyone raises their fists "YEAH" then we all rush out the door towards the boss room.

We all reach the door of the maze and I take a breath pushing it open revealing the labyrinth, somewhere in here is the boss room. Kirito takes the first step and we all follow cautiously. My hearing is the most sensitive and I'm the only one who can hear the monster hiding in the shadow.

I bolt. Running and zigzagging in different directions, I quickly remember all my battle moves and all my tricks that I used in SAO. I can see the monster now, about my size, a little smaller. But it doesn't hesitate to meet me head on, swords clashing with eachother.

I jump back and charge up a move, landing 3 hits on it, moving swiftly out of the way from it's sword, barely missing my shoulder. It races towards me jumping up to land an attack, I slide across the floor on my feet leaning to avoid the attack.

I jump up and it raises it's sword to pierce me but I turn my body into a new angle avoiding it and landing the final attack and the monster explodes turning into pixels.

I jump up smiling to myself and turn around seeing everyone. They are staring, jaws dropped. They've seen me fight before. What's the big deal?
Well I guess they weren't expecting me to be so forward.

Silica's POV

I can't believe Asuna jumped into action like that, I mean I don't know her too too well, I met her recently through Kirito after all, but I mean from what I heard she was a mess, we all had the plan to keep her near the back and shield her from the monsters. But she seems to have it all under control herself. Maybe it's her leadership skills kicking in?

She walks back towards us as everyone tells her how well she did and she smiles, she seems a little bothered. Could she be better then we thought she was?

Kirito POV

We arrive at the boss room door, it's about time after we've been looking for hours. Everyone raises their HP and gives them selves energy boosters, I open the door and Asuna walks in first.

Everyone following and me in the back. Asuna looks alert and proud, she really reminds me of her in SAO right now, the old Asuna. The boss starts forming and everyone gets into their stances, preparing for the fight that's about to happen. The monster fully spawns and we all spring into action, Leafa starts cutting it at the feet and Klein Liz and Silica are jumping cutting it's upper legs, I look over at Asuna and she looks at me and we exchange our looks,

I run over and pick her up by the waist and put my strength boost into action, throwing her up and she raises her sword and gashes the monster from its shoulder and angles herself so that she can keep hitting it, but the monster hits her, sending her flying back and past me, rolling across the ground.

Asuna POV

I open my eyes and stand up looking at my HP bar, 82% that's plenty, I run back up giving Kirito my best 'I'm okay' look.

He nods and we both charge, slashing and taking turns boosting each-other up to hit it harder. I look at the bar and it's at 5%, everyone charges together, and they all slash it and it begins to wind down.

Then it slashes. I jump and call out to the others but it's too late. They all go flying and crash into the wall behind me. I'm the only one who can fight hard enough now.

I run and move from side to side as it keeps stabbing the ground beside me. It raises it's sword and smashes the ground infront of me, and I jump on it running up the edge and climbing on it's shoulder.

I jump down it's back and slide my sword through it's body, hitting the floor behind it and I hear it de spawn. I stand up and turn around looking back at everyone and I run over healing them, I go to Kirito to heal him and he hugs me and leans his head on my shoulder, I hug him and smile, "don't worry, I think I finally found what I need to heal." He nods and let's me heal him and we all leave together to celebrate

Next Chapter: Celebration Ruined.

Authors Note: Hey guys!! I made this chapter super long and I just finished it, it's 1:13am and I started it at 12:00 haha! I hope you guys like the longer chapter, I'll try to make it longer from how on, and I should be able to especially with summer around the corner! So let me know what you think so far and I will post again soon!
- Gleamwolf