Chapter Four

~Asuna POV
The next morning I woke up with a little bit of a headache, I moan and roll out of bed rubbing my eye as I grab my white housecoat and make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and take a pain killer for my headache then walk back upstairs and in to my room and open my closet. I pull out a lacy red shirt and some white jeans. I put them on and laugh realizing I'm wearing my old guild colours. I finish off the outfit with a gold belt then I start brushing my hair and humming softly to myself. Just then my phone goes off. I put my brush down and walk over to see who it is. I smile when I see that Kirito has messaged me.

Kirigya Kazuto: Hey Asuna, are you busy today? If not wanna come to my place? I can pick you up anytime.

Me: No I'm not busy, you can come get me anytime it's convenient for you

Kirigya Kazuto: Okay perfect I'll be by your house soon!

Me: Okay! See you soon!

I put my phone down and look at a picture of us on our first date and I can't help but smile. It's nice to be able to spend time with Kirito without fearing that it's my last day with him. I sit down and finish braiding my hair, then I wait for what seems like hours for my doorbell to ring.

I practically skip to the door. Making sure I look okay before opening it. I open it and jump back. A boy with brown hair and green eyes stands infront of me. "Are you Yuuki Asuna?" He asks, i nod and he smiles. "Well it's nice to meet you, well I just wanted to stop by and say hello. But you'll see me again soon" he says before taking my hand and giving it a quick kiss.

I pull it away and step back about to close the door, but he sticks his foot in the door and opens it again "my name is Urico Tazami by the way. See you around Asuna" He turns around and we both see Kirito who looks confused and a little worried, he hops off his bike and hurries towards us

~Kirito POV
I hop on my motorcycle hurrying to Asuna's to pick her up. I have a surprise for her. But only time will tell what she thinks of it. After driving for awhile I finally get there. But there's this guy standing at her door. Asuna looks really uncomfortable. I jump off my bike and run to her side, looking at the guy. "Well, I don't wanna intrude, have a nice day Asuna, hope to see you around" he says before turning around and walking away.

I look at Asuna. She doesn't look frightened, but she looks kinda uncomfortable. "Who was that?" I ask her. She looks at me with alarm in her eyes. "I-I don't know! I've never seen him before, I promise there's nothing going on betw-" I cut her off with a kiss on the lips. "Don't worry I trust you."

I say putting my hand on her head. "Okay wanna head out?" She nods and closes her door. Locking it behind her. We both walk to my bike and I hop on first and she gets in the back, I hand her a helmet after I put my own on and she wraps her hands around my waist. Then I take off down the street. She burrows her face in my shoulder to keep warm and I give a little smile.

We ride for about 15mins before we get back to my house. I hop off my bike and help her off. We both walk to my door. Our hands find each other and we lace our fingers together. I open the door and we both walk inside. Taking off our shoes. "Sugu! I'm home!" Sugu appears from a room and sees Asuna. "Oh hi Asuna I didn't know you were coming over! I would've cleaned a little..."

Asuna and Sugu start talking and Sugu gives me the signal to slip away. I run upstairs and get everything ready. Then I walk back down. Sugu sees that I'm ready and she finishes the conversation with "well I have to go to kendo practice now, but id love to cook with you sometime Asuna!" Asuna nods and says goodbye before Sugu races out the door with her kendo gear.

~Asuna POV
I say goodbye to Suguha before she leaves for practice. Then turn to Kirito.
"She's such a sweet girl, you better watch out for her Kirito!" I say teasingly. He laughs and holds his hand out for me to take. Which I do, and we head upstairs together. We walk down the hall and he stops me before walking into his room. "Asuna...I need you not to be upset with me.."

I'm about to ask why I would be upset, but before I can form the words he opens the door. And sitting on his bed is two latest versions of the nerve gear, our hands break and I look at him confused at first. Then it all makes sense. "Kirito....I... I can't do that yet. I might never be ready to do that again."

My hands start shaking slightly but
He takes them and holds them pulling me closer to him. "I know your ready for this. Besides. If you don't come back Yui will be lonely." Tears form in my eyes at the thought of our daughter. I haven't seen her since the ALO incident. "There's no need to cry" he says wiping my tears away. "I'll be with you every step of the way. Everyone else has already logged in and they're waiting for us. Let's go."

I take a deep breath and nod, he smiles and we both walk over and put the nervegears on. And we both say "Link Start!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and see nothing but darkness. I start to panic looking for Kirito. But then a sign up page pops up.
Username: Asuna
Password: •••••••••••

WELCOME TO ALFHEIM ONLINE!
Please select and a avatar

I pick the race Undine. And change some of my avatars appearance. Then I click the okay button. And I'm teleported to the world tree. I look up at the tree. A year ago I was up there, all alone.

I look around and see all kinds of people. So this whole time I was above all of this? I smile. Realizing Kirito isn't here. I open my menu and go to my friends list. No one.

~Kiriro POV
I log on in and yui appears to me. "Daddy!" She yells as she jumps into my arms. "Hey yui, I'm back, and I brought Mommy with me. But I can't find her, do you know where she is?" Yui jumps excitedly "I'll look for her!....
Okay I found her, she's at the base of the world tree!"

And with that I scoop up my pixie daughter and take off. To the world tree.