Chapter Fourteen

It was the last class of the day. Asuna was working on her history when something caught her eye making her glance out the window.

The leaves on the trees had taken on the beautiful autumn colours of red orange and yellow, thanksgiving was coming soon.

Hmm... I wonder what I should do with everyone... My parents are always at work on thanksgiving.

She shook herself out of her thoughts and focused herself on her work, she began writing when the bell rang.

Everyone got up and tucked their books in their bags and Asuna did the same, within minutes, the classroom was empty and Asuna was walking off to her locker when-

*BAM! THUNK!*

"Ahhhh...." Asuna rubbed her head and looked at the other unfortunate victim. Sitting in front of her, books scattered, was Yuuki.

"I-I'm so sorry! I should've been paying more attention!" Asuna said quickly grabbing Yuuki's books and stacking them neatly. Yuuki did the same. "No no it was my fault! I couldn't really see where I was going!" She said handing Asuna's books to her.

They both stood up and bowed their heads in apology. They looked up at each other and smiled. Noticing they had done the same thing.

Asuna reached her hand out "I'm Asuna Yuuki, I'm in your english class, you might have noticed me when you walked in. I'm in the first row." Asuna said happily.

Yuuki took Asuna's hand and shook with her lightly. "I'm Yuuki Konno, it's nice to meet you Asuna. Again sorry for bumping in to you."

They let go and Asuna had an idea. "Hey... I was wondering if you had any plans?" Yuuki shook her head.
"Want to come with me to a café? It's really popular around here!"

Yuuki smiled and nodded. "I'd love to. I have to run to my locker on the 3rd floor. Can I meet you at the front?" Asuna nodded and they waved before going separate ways.

"A-chaaaaan~" a voice said as an arm was wrapped around Asuna's shoulders. "A-Argo!"
Argo smiled and let go of Asuna,
"Making friends with the newbies are we?"
Asuna gave Argo a look. "She needs someone to talk to. Besides she seems nice."

Argo have her a smile. "You're always so kind A-chan! Well gotta run! C ya!"
And with the the former info broker disappeared around the corner.

Asuna sighed and ran off to her locker.
Once she had gotten everything she needed, she walked to the front and saw Kirito leaning against the wall, bike key in hand.

Kirito! She had forgotten that he said he'd wait for her. She glanced around the rest of the yard and noticed Yuuki waiting by the fountain. When they made eye contact she waved and Asuna waved back.

She pulls out her phone and sends Kirito a quick text.

Asuna: Hey Kirito, I told a friend that I'd take them to the café... Sorry I made you wait for nothing :(

Kirito: Who's the friend? Do I know them?

Asuna: You might! Her name is Yuuki Konno, she's in my english class.

Kirito: Ah I see, well alright then. I'll be waiting back at your place then!

Asuna: I'll make it up to you I promise! >_<

Kirito: Don't worry, love you! See you soon.

Asuna put her phone in her bag and ran towards Yuuki.

"Sorry I'm late Yuuki! I had to let someone know I couldn't make it."
Yuuki smiled and waved her hand
"It's fine it's fine! Hey I was thinking about something while I was waiting"

Asuna looked at her in curiosity as she continued.

"My first name is Yuuki, and your last name is Yuuki, kinda funny huh?" She said with a laugh. Huh Asuna had never thought about it, it was pretty funny!

"Alright shall we go?" Asuna said smiling
"Yes ma'am!" Yuuki said standing up.

And they both began the walk to the dice café.

Dear Readers,
I'm sorry I know it was shorter then usual but I have a history exam to finish and a Literacy Test to study for.

But as always give feedback, comment what you liked, and I'll bring you another chapter soon!

(Hopefully ^_^')