Chapter Six

Asuna POV

I look around Lisbeth's shop, nothing has changed, it's still the same shop when we were in Sword Art Online.

Everyone is being really kind and as delicate as possible, welcoming me back in the best way they know how, and I'm truly grateful. "Hey Asuna, ASUNA!" I blink and stare at Lisbeth who is snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Oh sorry... What did you say?" she stares at me and sights "your hopeless, anyway I was thinking, what batter way to celebrate you coming back then to go out on a bossfight!" Everyone stops and looks at me. I can feel the pressure, the eyes staring me down. I clench my hands and look at the floor.

"Guys come on, I told you about this didn't I?" I look up at Kirito and smile slightly. He takes my hand in his and gives me a reassuring look. "Well... Actually... I'm in! Let's do it!" Everyone looks at me in shock, "Asuna, are you sure?" Kirito says, I can hear the worry in his voice. He's the only one who knows what happened to me after I came out of alo.

Kirito POV
I stare at Asuna, I don't know what she's doing. 3 hours ago I couldn't even get the helmet on her, now she's going full force in to a boss fight?

(Flashback)

I hear the phone ring in the living room. "Hey Sugu mind getting that?" I hear her sigh but she gets up and runs to the phone. "Hello?" I listen in and I can hear her asking questions. She runs back into the kitchen and I turn to meet her worried eyes. "S-Suguha? What's wrong?" She looks at me. "You should go see Asuna at the hospital..." My eyes widen and I drop what I'm doing, grab my jacket and motorcycle keys and nearly trip over my own feet trying to get to my bike. I start it up and take off.

I park the motor cycle and run into the hospital, I can hear the screaming all the way down the hall. This only makes me run faster until I stop at her door, I take a deep breath and open it. The blankets are every where except the bed and there are a couple broken items laying around. I look over and Asuna is sitting in the corner crying into her knees. I walk over and sit beside her pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her, petting her head. She cries for a long time and eventually falls asleep with tears in her eyes.

(End of Flashback)

I'm just wondering if she is okay with this. Asuna has always been pushing herself too hard to try and heal faster and get over her ordeal. I don't know what happened to her in alo, but it scared the hell out of her. I sigh and look at her. " If your ready, I'm with you" she smiles and nods and everyone cheers and we immediately leave for the dungeon.

(Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it seems rushed or didn't make sense, it's 1:30am and I figured I needed to update these stories before people think it's a dead story and I'm extremely tired haha! anyways! I'll make the next chapter soon!)