Chapter Three

I pack all my homework into my bag and begin closing up my locker, I'm so exhausted I feel like I could sleep for a week. I sigh and walk down the hall waving to anybody who says goodbye to me, it's so strange being back in my normal life. It's actually kinda boing . I giggle to myself as I'm about to open the door, but to my surprise I'm tackled again by Lisbeth.

When I turn to look back at her she has a cheery let devilish smile spread out on her face. "Lis you really need to stop jumping on me like this, we both could really get hurt!" She just laughs and we both start walking together "Hey Asuna, are you doing anything later?"

I look at her curiously. "U-um, no I don't think so" I say thinking "I was just gonna go home and relax.." I say shyly "Well good! Then meet me at Agil's place at 4:00pm okay? Well I gotta run, I have a tennis meet, bye! See you soon!" I try to call after her but she is out of earshot. She completely ignored my hint. But that's Lisbeth for you.

I walk home enjoying the peace and quiet and the soft sound of birds.

I turn the key to my house and open the door where I'm greeted by my housekeeper, she's always doing something, rather it be cooking, cleaning, or laundry. "Hello Mrs. Robins" I say giving her a smile "are my parents home?" I ask already knowing the answer. " I'm sorry Ms.Yuuki but your father is out on a Business trip and your mother is working late with a client, they both won't be home till late tonight"

I sigh and nod to her smiling as I take off my shoes and walk upstairs to my room. I put my bag next to my desk and change out of my school clothes and into a knee length white dress and a pink purse, then I brush out my hair and re-do the braids, making sure to tie the ponytail at the back in the middle of my head. By the time I'm ready it's 3:15 so I figure I should start walking so I can be there by 4:00.

I walk downstairs and give a quick goodbye to Mrs.Robins as I put on some light brown sandals and leave the house.

After walking for about 50mins I finally arrive at Agil's cafe, I open the door slowly, noticing the room is dark. "Um... Hello? Anybody here?"

I walk in and the door slams behind me and I jump as all the lights flicker on and I hear "Happy Birthday Asuna!" I'm looking around and I see Lisbeth, Silica, Suguha, and Yolko clapping and laughing and a notice Klein and Agil shouting, and in front of the crowd stands Kirito.

He smiles and walks over and gives me a quick peck on the cheek and notices that tears are streaming down my face. "A-Asuna.. What's wrong?" I blink a couple times smiling wiping the tears away from my face. "Nothing, I'm just so happy that all of you went though all if this trouble for me" he smiles and takes my hand and leading me into the crowd of people. "Hahaha! Surprised you didn't I?" Lisbeth says as she gives me a hug followed by many others and

I laugh hugging everyone back. The party goes on and everyone is talking with one another and it's so much fun being with everyone. Lisbeth grabs me and leads me outside where Kirito, Silica, and Sugu are waiting for us.

The girls and me all gather together and Kirito snaps a picture of all of us. The party lasted till 10:00 and When I get home I'm exhausted and march straight upstairs to bed for a good nights sleep.