Chapter Sixteen

As Kirito managed to lean himself up against the wall, he held his side and gritted his teeth together.

He was still bleeding. Pretty badly from the looks of it, there was a small pool of blood where he was laying before.

He could still feel something in his leg. Whatever it was it was in deep. He used the wall for support to try and pull himself up. It only made his side and legs scream in pain, but he fought through it while biting his tongue.

Once he was up, he made his way down the stairs, which was no easy task. He held on to the rail and had to drag his right leg, he could barley move it.

Once he reached the kitchen, he grabbed a knife and a towel, and a bucket of ice with a cloth, and he let himself rest on the cold stone floor. Then he started opening drawers and found a pair of tweezers.

He wrapped some ice in the cloth and placed it in the bucket, while it was cooling he cut up his pant leg with the knife, hearing the fabric rip.

Then he picked up the cloth full of ice and pressed it on the wound. It hurt, it made him yell out in pain. But he needed to numb the area as much as he could, or else what he was gonna do next would hurt a lot more then this.
After waiting about 10 minutes, he took the ice off, now half melted, and looked at the wound, it didn't hurt as much, and he couldn't feel his own touch on his icy skin.

He took a deep breath and grabbed the knife, he looked at the blade. Then he aimed it where the wound opened most.

And pushed it in.

He could see the blood oozing out of the already open wound. Thanks to the ice the pain was taken down some. But he was still screaming. He dug the knife deeper until he felt it hit contact with something.

He pulled the knife out and got the tweezers. He slowly pushed them in until he found the object, then he closed it around it and pulled.

He screamed.

Whatever was in there was ripping apart all of his nerves and muscles as he pulled.

He bit his lip hard and pulled again, this time ripping out a large piece of glass. He placed the now stained glass on the floor and wrapped up his wound. He held more ice on top to numb it as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

After waiting about 20 minutes. He made his way over to the phone that was in the living room slowly. Painfully slowly.
He dialled 911 and answered all all the questions, then hung up. He couldn't stay up anymore, he was exhausted, he clasped on the wood floor.

All he had on his mind was Asuna.

Where did she go?
Why was Sogou out of jail?
What were they doing with her right now.

Tears pricked his eyes.

Would he ever see her again...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you guys go!

A short chapter I'm sorry but we all got to see some Kirito action!

Remember to comment letting me know how it is!

And like if you really liked it ❤️

Till next time!