Chapter Five

~Asuna POV
I close my menu and look around. "Well, what should I do?" I sigh and sit down on the steps at the gate of the world tree.

I have this urge to see if the logout button is there. I try to ignore it but it's bugging me even more. "One look wouldn't kill me." I open my menu and look for the logout button. Sure enough it's there. I sigh,What a relief. I look through the rest of my menu and my eyes widen. All my money and stats are still here.

I could go buy new armor and a powerful sword. Hm, I still have all my speed and agility stats. That's nice I guess. I won't be behind Kirito and the others to much. I close my menu and all of the sudden something small flys towards me and lands in my hand. "Mommy!"

I can feel my eyes tearing up as the small figure becomes clear. "Y-yui?" She becomes her Sao self and jumps into my arms hugging me. I kiss the top of her head and hold her close. "Welcome back to Virtual Reality Asuna." I turn around, yui in my arms and there stands Kirito.

~Kirito POV
I watch Asuna and Yui reunite, but I can't stay quiet for too long, "Welcome back to Virtual Reality Asuna" I say, she turns around and looks me over, she shakes her head and laughs "still wearing black huh?"

I can feel my cheeks getting warm. "W-well it's all I'm comfortable in...." I mumble to myself. She walks over and hugs me out of the blue. Blue. Asuna is....blue? "A-Asuna..? Your blue?" She looks at me and nods. "I thought it would be a nice change....it's fresh and it doesn't remind me of-"

I pull her in for a hug before she can finish. She's here to remember what she loves about VRMMO's, I don't want her to get scared.

I can hear Yui giggle in the background. She breaks the hug. "thankyou, so you can fly in this game?" I look at my wings "mhm, it's super cool, here I'll show you!"

I walk around her to her back and place my hand between her shoulders. "Okay, imagine you have virtual muscles in your back, now stretch them back and forth and before you know it you'll be flying" she does as I say, blue wings appear and they slowly go up and down Until she's levitating.

I take her hand and we both fly into the sky.

~Asuna POV
I let out a cry as I'm pulled off the ground. I look up and see Kirito flying and I'm flying and Yui is keeping up with us. He flys faster and I yell out, he laughs and picks up the speed. We fly for a good 6 mins before we land again.

*crash! Thud!* I find myself on the ground and all I can see is pink hair. Lis. "L-Lisbeth! Get off! I can't breathe!" She laughs and stands up and off of me, helping me up too. I turn around and see everyone! Klein, silica, leafa, Lisbeth, Agil, and of course Kirito and yui. "Welcome back to Virtual Reality Asuna!"

(Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I've been working on this chapter for awhile now. So I promise I'll get the next one in soon!)