Chapter Fifteen

"Hello?"

Asuna said as she and Yuuki stepped in to the Dice Café, a tall man by the name bod Agil came from around the back.

"Well if it isn't the Vice Commander, what can I do for you Asuna?"

Asuna's face went a bright red as she laughed awkwardly. "Well I'd love a tea, it's getting colder out there!" Asuna said before placing her bag and coat on her chair. Yuuki did the same.

"Sure! What about your new friend?"

Asuna looked over at Yuuki who had just placed her stuff down.

"Oh, I'll have a coffee" Yuuki said while smiling.

"Alright! I'll be right over with those!" Agil said, his voice carried through the room as he disappeared around the back.

"This place is really cool."
Yuuki said as she looked around the room. She spotted a picture of Asuna with a group of people. "Are they your friends?"

"Hm? Oh, yea that's them! We come here a lot, especially during the summer." Asuna said looking at the picture and smiling.

Agil came around the corner with the 2 hot beverages the girls ordered, as well as a freshly made pizza. "Oh Agil, we didn't order this" Asuna explained, but Agil smiled and placed the pizza on the table "don't worry, my treat!"

Asuna nodded "Well thank you so much!" She said with a big smile, Yuuki nodded her thanks and smiled as well.

"You girls enjoy" Agil said before he stepped behind the counter and started washing dishes.

Yuuki picked up a slice of pizza and bit in to it, it made a crunch sound and Yuuki's eyes sparkled. "MMMM! This is really good!" She yelled before chomping down on the cheesy mess.

Asuna nodded while biting in to her own slice.

~A Little Bit Later~

Asuna and Yuuki had spent many hours telling stories and laughing. They were getting along very well and were both having a great time.

Asuna sipped the last of her tea and placed the tea cup on the table. "Ah, I'm all warmed up!" Yuuki smiled and took another sip of her coffee.

"So Yuuki, can I ask what brought you to our Highschool?" Asuna asked curiously. Yuuki placed her mug on the table and responded. "Well my doctor said it'd be a better idea for me to join this highschool, since it's at a slower pace for all of the students, also SAO survivors that are behind. I can keep up easier."

Asuna flinched a little at the mention of being a 'survivor'.

"I see." She said quietly

"Oh! I didn't mean anything by it! I just didn't know how else to put it." Yuuki said. Asuna dismissed her worries with a wave of her hand and a laugh. "No it's fine! It's true, there's no denying it!" Asuna exclaimed with a smile.

Yuuki nodded and looked over at the clock. "Oh geez! It's already 8:30! I should get back home. I'll see you soon Asuna!" Yuuki said as she placed her money on the table.

and with that, the short haired girl ran off. Asuna sighed and stood up, leaving her half of the money and walked over to Agil saying thank you for the treat and bowed before she left.

Little did she know she was being watched from the shadows.

(Anonymous Phone Call)