Always ✔

Reader's P.O.V:

I wake up. Brush my teeth and all that stuff. I put on my armor and head to Lord Shaxx. In my way there I buy something to eat. I am finally there. Everyone except Saint are here. I see Cayde staring at me. I don't want to speak with him about the card right now, in front of anyone, so I ignore him.

" Good morning everyone ! " I greet them smiling.

" Good morning. " Saint says, who has just came.

" Good morning my friends. Now that we are all here we can begin. The place that the mach will be carried out is known as exodus blue. Go there and we gonna discuss the rest. " Lord Shaxx informsus.

We all nod and leave.

We are here exodus blue, Cosmodrome. I have fought here again. I really like this place.

" Elimination. " I hear Lord Shaxx speaking. " The Vanguards vs 3 of the best guardians who ever existed. Find your enemy and finish him. Let's begin. "

~~ Time Skip ~~

The score is 4-4. Cayde has managed to kill me only 1 time and that happened because I was alone and he was with Ikora, so I killed Ikora and he killed me. Anyways, I killed him 2 times. So, now who's the best ?

I am hidden behind a wall. Osiris with Saint are trying to find our enemies.

" So here you are. " I hear Cayde saying and I feel a dagger under my neck.

" Why you didn't kill me ? " I ask turning slowly to face him.

" Did you open it ? " He asks.

" Yeah. " I answer.

" So ? " He asks again but this time it was different, his eyes, is it hope ?

" I didn't get it. " I reply looking at his eyes.

" Let me help you. " He says, putting the knife in its place. He comes closer. Our faces so close. And then he does it. He finally does it. He kisses me. I kiss him back. He stay like this for a while. And then we break apart.

" I can't kill you after this. Again. " I say and take a sad smile.

" Me 2. " He agrees and plays with my hair.

Suddenly, I hear a BAM.

" Guardian down. " Cayde's ghost says.

I turn to see Osiris. " You can do this stuff later, now he is our enemy. " he reprimands me.

" You are right, I am sorry. " I apologize.

" Zavala is dead, Saint is with him to be sure that Ikora won't reborn him. Do the same with Cayde. I will handle my student. "

" Ok. " I agree and smile.

He leaves, I sit next to the dead Cayde with my gun ready. Ikora is a Crucible star, she is really dangerous.

" Only one left. " I say to Cayde. 

" And you will have officially lost by your, well after this I consider myself as your girlfriend. " I add and smile.

" All of your enemies are dead, guardian, you won the round and the match ! " I hear Lord Shaxx through my ghost.

Cayde has been reborn.

" I gonna tell some words to Osiris about this. " He says angrily.

I ran towards him and hug him. He hugs me back. " I won !!!! " I scream and kiss his cheek.

" Congratulations. You worth it. " He says seriously.

" Cayde. " I call him, resting my head on his arm.

" What is it, my queen ?

" 2 things. " I answer.

" Ask me everything you wish. " He assures me with a so warm smile.

" First, are we considered to be a couple ? "

" You don't like it ( Y/N ) ? "

" No, of course I like it. It's just, the second thing, I never had relationship before Cayde. I became a guardian and then The black garden, Crota, The Taken King, Siva, Ghaul, Eramis, I never had the chance to do something more than friends and allies. " I state with a sad facial expression.

" It's ok, I know, don't worry, just trust me, ok ? "

" Always. "