25

Bakus POV:
Today was a rough day , not for me but for kami. I could tell, he looked like he was hit by a truck. His hair was a mess and his eyes were dim . I wanted to hug him but the teachers had split us up on different teams that day . I was pissed about it but there was nothing I could do . Luckily mina got paired with him so she can help . I watch as she talks to him trying to comfort him . Nothing no face movement no smiles . I feel so ducking bad that I can't stop everything that has happened to this perfect person. He never fucking hurt anybody and here he is just taking the bullying, the assaulting , the name calling .

Minas POV:

"Kami look at me please " nothing, I could see what he was thinking and I didn't like it . " Mina ? What are you being so nice ?....." I looked at him in disbelieve . "Because your my bro ? I would never hurt you kami." I felt him hic a little " kam?" He hugged me tightly starting to sob into my shirt . " t-t-thank y-yo-you " he choked out in between sobs . " don't thank me bubba I'll always be here for you " I hug him tightly softly stroking his hair . "I l-love y-y-you m-Mina " I hold back tears of my own " I love you to kam "

( mY emOtIonS