1

⚠️⚠️there are some sensitive subjects in this chapter !!⚠️⚠️

Noones POV )
It was late at night , kaminari hadn't felt
like himself . This had been happening a lot lately . He was upset and sad , no one but himself knew why .

(Kamis p.o.v)
I sat in my dorm staring at the many cuts on my arms , they are painful but I can't reverse what has bean done .I grab my phone and text Bakugou , he robably wants me to leave him alone to but he was the first person that came up in my chat ": Bakugou , you up ? "I sent the text hoping he was "What do you want dunce face " he replied . I smiled a little , "I have a question .." I sent the text hesitantly "Spit it out dunce face ". I could tell he was annoyed at me texting him so late at night . "Do you .. Care about me ? " I looked at it and started to tear up .

(Bakugou's p.o.v)
I look at the text and sigh "I wouldn't put up with you if I didn't " I send the message and wait for him to text back .
(Like 2 minutes later )
"Yeah I guess ,... sorry for bothering you " I look at the text and I think for a second . I lay down and set my phone on the in table and role over . "Tch, that was a stupid question . " I say before I here a loud scream outside . My head is pounding , I get up and walk to the door . I open just enough to get my head out of it " HEY , I'm trying to sleep ! " I yell .

(Kamis POV )
I'm trying to calm my self down and stop the tears but I can't seem to stop it .I decide to go in a walk . I slide on a jacket and my shoes and head out of my dorm . The teacher stops me not to far from bakugou's dorm ."What are you doing out at this time !?" .He shouts at me and I freeze ,just starring at him .damnit .

An ( sorry if this story is complete trash just a little something I thought of 😚😊)