33

Kamis POV

*later that day *

Mina didn't leave me alone , she wouldn't let me go anywhere alone either , I just wanted to go see Bakugou , I was tired and in pain, I just wanted to cuddle and sleep . She looked though my entire room cleaning and getting rid of anything sharp or that could help me get to sharp things . She confiscated my pencil sharpeners and pocket knifes , they were all dull . " Mina you don't have t- " she glares at me. " I'm doing it kaminari . I don't want to risk anything ". She continues cleaning .

Bakugou's pov

I sit with shitty hair and tape arms , just talking and relaxing after we did homework . Sero offered us a blunt I refused but kiri went with him to his room , as they were walking sero smacked his ass and kiri turned as red as his hair . Sero smirks the widest smirk I've aver Seen . I swear those two have a things for each other . I stand up and walk to Kamis room , knocking but I hear minas voice through the door. " no kimainari! I'm worried and I don't want you doing this again ! " Kamis voice is a low mumble so I can't make out what he is saying. The lock clicks and the door opens. " this better b- " she looks at me and yanks me in closing the door . "Oh hey Bakugou.... "

( swag

Guys

Pp

Th