14

Bakugou's POV

I look around to see Mina standing behind the counter and Shinsou laying on the ground with a broken nose and a snapped arm . "Katsuki go to my office we are going to have a talk " , shit was I gonna get suspended or expelled ? I quietly walk to aizowa a office and take a seat .

Time skip brought to you by Spanish sero )

"Katsuki , this is unexceptional behavior ...... but I haven't asked for your part of the story so tell me what happend " he looked at me with a stern look on his face ." He was threatening Kaminari , and trued to get him so Mina stoped him but he hit her or something and I saw red " I look at him as he thinks about the next move . It's quiet and Awkward. "Well I'm not going to punish you to bad but you will have to be in house arrest for a few days " he let out a sigh . "Your free to go just no more fights , got it ? " I nod and get up quickly walking out and back to the dorm .

Kaminari's POV )
I hear yelling and explosions , that's all . I star shake oh and crying because my dad used to yell at me and hurt me . About an hour later Mina walks in "kami ? " she looks at me and stats the mess I've become . She quietly sits beside me and hugs me " it's ok dink's I'm here everything's fine " as she tricked her fingers thru my hair I slowly start to calm down and fall asleep .

(Time skip to the next morning )

I wake up with the feeling of warmth around me . I smile before I realize someone was cuddling me . I look to see who it is and I find Bakugou . I turn beat red and start to gay panic /AHHHHH MY CRUSH IS SLEEPONG NEXT TO MEEEEEE/ . I cover my face and pretend to be asleep again . He slowly pulls his arms back and gets up , I assume it's to go to the bathroom or something . I wAit till he's gone and sit up , grabbing my phone and call Mina .

Cb: OH MY GOD MINAAAAAA
AQ: what is it dinks ?
Cb: I WOKE UP AND HE HAD ME IN HIS ARMS !!!!!
Aq: oh really ? *chuckles *
Cb: UEAH OH MY GOD DKF ADD MRJ FF HDJDHS
AQ: ok dinks calm down tell me everything later .
Cb: ok sorry , ttyl
Aq: ttyl
She hangs up and Bakugou walks back in "morning,  kaminari " he said sitting beside me . "H-hey " I smile softly. "How did your sleep go ?" He starred at the floor then slowly looked at me " g-
Good.." I lock eyes with him and bite my lip  -it's those thoughts again - they flood my mind again . I scoot to the edge of the bed and sit up by Bakugou. Our eyes meet again and this time I can't stop myself . I lean in and press our lips together, he kisses back with passion . I quickly feel my face heat up . I pull away " s-sorry !..." he looks at me and smiles "it's fine kaminari ..." he's calm , his smile  is so perfect to ... ugh I love him !~

 ugh I love him !~

A/n : oh

My

Baby

Jesus

2.99k

Reads

I

Love

Y'all

So

Much

Thank you !