39

A/N : the f slur . Gory imagery . Vulgar language . Mentions of suiside and murder .

Kat's pov

" what did you say to me you damn extra ? , I can fight my own battles , and looking at you there doesn't seem to be anything to fight , I could crush you . " I look the girl up and down, while she was bigger than me ,muscle wise.  I knew I could beat her . She grabbed my face pulling it close to hers . " I wouldn't be so sure about that short stack. You and tiny here haven't been winning all of your fights lately . " with a small smirk she kissed my nose shoving me back . " fucking weak faggots . " she piped in walking off with her friends . " what the hell di- " .. " Kat! Calm down! Just come on ! Class is about to start !" I was cut off my kami covering my mouth and grabbing my arm pulling me in the opposite direction of the girl . " what the hell sparky !? " he flinched a bit moving his hand . " im sorry kat! I didn't need you fighting her . I didn't want her to hurt me ! Or you! " he looked at me , locking eyes with me . I could see the glint of fear in his eyes . Was she another one of the cunts causing him all of this pain ? I was really gonna kill her now " I ... well ! Fuck! Fine ! " i sight and quietly turn to go to class . He quietly followed me .

-time skip to after class -

" well that was about the biggest fucking waist of time I've very experienced . " I sigh walking to the lunch hall to get a snack from the vending machine . " I've had dreams where I've learned more . " sero followed smiling . Kam and Kiri went off to do something . " yeah, at least it's over now . " I slip a coin into the machine getting a small bag of trail mix . Sero snickers a little " yo, Blasty , some girls are starring you down . " I turn around and see the same group of girls from earlier . Oh great. The same girls from earlier . The one waved at me with a little smirk spread on her lips . The rest of her posy giggling . " ugh. Just ignore them . They are just trouble ." He looked at me slightly confused, giving a curious look . " they hurt Kam . Or that's what I'm getting from it . " he sighed " they are still going after them ? That's fucking stupid " I nod agreeing ." Let's go " I then and walk off he follows.

Sero's pov

I can feel my heart racing . Anger floods my brain as a try my best to stay calm. They were bullying him too? What the fuck!? I though for sure after the one ' killed himself' and his buddy went 'missing ' they might stand off . He's not missing . He was murdered . All of the evidence states that. The evidence makes it so painfully obvious who the killer was . I don't know how they haven't caught the drift of the killer . " soooo how did you find out he was getting bullied by them? " he glanced off and sighed " the way he looked when I almost got into a fight which them this morning . He looked scared to even look at them . " I nodded and opened the door for him . He walked thoguh and tossed his things by the door of the dorms . " yeah . Sorry. Hey I'll be right back okay? I just forgot something ?." He nodded and walked to the kitchen of the dorms . Turning off I run to a back door . It leads into the school. Almost directly to the food hall . Praying the girl was still there I ran in looking around " shit " she was there luckily . But so where her friends . I had to find a way to get here alone . Thinking for a moment I looked around and sighed ." Fuck this is gonna hurt" I turned to the wall , talking y belt off carefuly biting down onto it , slamming my face into the wall . Giving a few good slams breaking my nose , feeling a bruise start forming on my forehead . "Shit , fuck " I muffle out over the belt taking it out of my out hand putting it back on . Messing up my hair a bit squeezing my eyes shut a bit to push the tears out . Taking a breath I make a scene getting blood on my shirt and all over my hands yelling " what the fuck !?! Someone !! " running out into the cafeteria I quickly caught the attention of the girls . " what the hell happen to you !? " they quickly get o and ran to my side . " someone fucking attacked me ! In there ! " I pointed to the hall I came from, she nodded " what are you stupid ! Go get help ! " she waved her friends off and they left " They might still be there ... let's go see ! " she nodded , stupidly .

((A/n: forgive my stupid nonsense writing :) ))

We run in there and she's looking around . " where? " up there ! " I run behind her and look for something a rock or something grabbing my one I call to her " hey , I found him! " she turned to face me and a slam the rock into her face screaming " ahh!! Hey stop it !! " I kept hitting her in the face with all of my force , dealing a good amount of damage then slamming myself around a bit screaming and falling to the ground .

Anyway

That was

Oh no , cinge

This story is gonna have a sequel .

Go read it

<3