22

⚠️T/W: this chapter could contain triggering things/ gore ! Please don't yell at me in the comments 🥲if you wanna request anything to put in the story put it in the comments please ! ⚠️

Kamis POV

I ran to the window and watch as the guy fell to his death. Yes actual death when he hit the ground he burst like a grape , splat. I look away feeling like I'm gonna throw up . Bakugou snickered and closes the window. " hey babe can you go grab that camera off of the floor ?" He sits on the bed and looks at me " y-yes sure thing baby " . I get up, grabbing the camera and handing it to him. " thank you" he takes it and turns it on pressing play on a video " I herd the guy taking and my moans " slut ..... whore ........ take him for my self ......" my brain singled out the worst stuff making me feel even more sick. Bakugou let out a low growl that made me shiver . It also kinda turned me on . " Bakugou w-what if we get in trouble .." I look at him . " we won't , it looks like a suicide and the window isn't in view of the cameras " he sighed and looked back at the camera " this guy was really disgusting. I looked at him confused by also felt like I knew what it was " he has 163 pictures and videos of you on here, most of them are when your in the shower or changing, fuckin creep " I look at Bakugou and go to say something but no words are coming out. " just forget it the guys dead and his friends will be too if they pull this shit "

( 🤭 soooooo 😀

Thank you all for reading ! And I will try to publish the next chapter soon!