44

Kam:
After a while of handing out I walk back to my room, enjoying myself . Getting back locking the doors and laying down . It was great . All was good till I felt someone next to me. I see katsukis stupid face peaking out of the blankets , I get up and check the name on the door , and I saw it was mine . He was in my dorm. Sleeping like a baby . After he cheated with my best friend . " fuck no . " I growl out and walk to the kitchen getting a bowl of water walking back to my room . I pull him out of bed careful and lay him on the floor , still tucked up . I watch as he lay there peaceful . I and dump the water on him. I watch him jump awake , and look at me . I watch his expression go from livid to what the fuck to oh shit . I look at him " get out . " he stairs you at me for a second processing " w... kam please .. can't we just talk about it ?.. " Talk about it , he wants to talk about it ! I laugh " Talk!? You want to all about it ! About what Katsuki ! No you don't even deserve your first name . Bakugo. What's there to talk about ! You slept with my best friend and betrayed my trust . " he looked done and sighed " I know . I don't regret any of it . But I love you ka- ."
" you love me ! Hah! Sure katsuki ! Fuck you! And fuck that read headed cunt ! Get out of my room ! " his eyes said it all . He looked like the world caved in . I didn't care . He's hurting no wear near as bad as I did when I saw him fuck Kiri . How passionate he was about it . He got up and walked off  . I slam my door after him and looked around noticing something . He moved all of his shit back in. Did he really thing everything was going to be fine after that? That I was gonna just take him back and continue an relationship with a cheater . Hell no . If he wanted my love and trust . He was going to earn it . Slowly . Painfully slowly . He was going to have to make me fall for him again and prove that I was the only one .

.