18

( Dear baby Jesus, that last chapter was uhm ..... something . Anyway 6k reads?!? Holly shit guys im so happy how did we even get here ?)

Kami's POV  )

      I sit a the island in the commons room kitchen replaying the amassing things that had happened between me and Bakugou last night. "Whacha thinking about denks ~" Mina broke my train of thought and it was just then I realized I was chewing on my lip, blushing , and other  feelings that made my pants feel tighter an the seat less comfy. " i-i nothing !! J-J-just b-s-f-school !" She smirked and sat a cup of coffee in front of me sipping out of her own mug . " yeah, okay " She giggled an rolled her eyes a little .  "W-what?" I looked at her adjusting  my jacket to where it covered me . " well lets just say .... you were a little loud last night " My face turned beat red. She laughed and hugged me " my baby is growing up!"  I squirmed out of her arms and ran upstairs passing couple of people that either gave me dirty looks or smirked . I finally got back to my room and ran in slamming my door and locking it . I gasped when i felt two arms wrap around my waist but i relaxed once i realized it was Bakugou . He pulled me close an kissed my cheek softly "morning" he said with a soft tone. "i-i morning !" He smirked and kissed me softly " whats with all the panic ?" I buffer an looked at him "uh well i-i dunno its " He hushed me "People heard us fuck huh?" i nodded and he laughed "good now those extras know your mine" I somehow managed to blush more . His words felt right and I didn't want to deny it . "yeah"

🌝 hehe 💅🏻)