8

Mina's POV
"Again!? , you've had a crush on him before ? " I ask kami , "Well I did before he said he liked kirishima , and after that I kinda just forgot my feeling for him ". He was messing with the bandages on his arms so I could tell he was uncomfortable . I sighed and got the stair first aid kit that a I kept in my room for emergency's . "What's that for ?" He pulled his sleeve down hopping I didn't notice that he was pulling on them . "It's for your arm , can I see it ?" He hesitated , then slowly pulled his sleeves up. I removed the bandages to see tons of cuts , more than last time . "Kami..." I look at him with tear filled eyes . " I-I'm so sorry Mina " he started to tear up as well . I ran my fingers over them , softly so I didn't cause any pain . "You promised me kami , you promised you would find another way to cope instead of this "

Kami's POV

I hurt my best friend , she trusted me the most and I lied to her . I'm such an awful friend. "I-I'm sorry Mina , I tried so hard , but I failed " she hugged me ,"please , dot hurt yourself again , " I would try , the bullying was out of hand , being called names like Freak and slut and fag ,all because I came out to someone who I thought was my friend . Turns out we all have fake friends ...

A/N : I shouldn't be aloud to be up drinking energy drinks this early in the morning. (2:09 ) someone take my phone away

 (2:09 ) someone take my phone away