17

(〽️This chapter might be a little spicy, if you don't like the fuck , then leave please ✌🏻😌)
    ⚠️( also it contains the f slur for lgbtq+ people here is your worming so don't come at me in the comments )⚠️

Kamis POV
      Bakugou pulled away from our heated Kia and looked me in the eyes "shit kami, your so beautiful ~" it sounded strange coming from someone that usually told everyone to die but it made me happy hearing those words from him . He moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking on it till he finds my sweet spot. Once he found it I couldn't suppress the moans that wanted to escape. It felt so good , it felt right . My parents always told me being gay was a 'sin' and that I was going to burn in hell for being a 'fag'.  In this moment I was okay with burning , I loved him so much and I know I had never felt the same for a women and I never will.

Bakus pov:

    We start grinding against each other again as I suck on what I assume to be his sweet spot . He's letting out the sweetest moans ever it's like music to my ears. I loved every second of what was happening . Our bodies pressed together, the feeling of his hands in my hair . He Whined as I pulled off of his neck. " you wanna go further ~" god damn I was really letting my hornyness speak for me wasn't I . He quickly nods squirming to get his pants off . I help him get them of and start to remove mind then I pause. "Hold on imma go lock the door "  I get up and quickly walk to the door locking it and making sure it's locked . I kick my pants off and walk back to the beautiful man laying in my bed , crawling on top of him and kissing him again. I pull away and put two of my fingers on his lips . " suck " was all I said . His lips were wrapped around them before I even finished my sentence . My free hand moves down and wrapped around his length ,starting to stroke it slowly. I wait till I feel like my finger are wet enough and pull them out of his mouth, pulling my fingers apart showing two strands of his saliva. I love them down to his hole and read a bit before pushing one in. He fenced up a little so I stooped once my whole finger was in. I waited till he gave me the go then started to thrust my finger, slowly picking up pace and adding another finger when I felt like it . I pushed deeper an sped my fingers up, i started feeling a slight electric current wrap around my hands."b-bakugou~ i-im Im cl-" Before he could finish ropes of cum landed on his stomach and lower chest. His sweet moans and whimpers filled the air as he came down from his climax. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. His eyes pulled me in, before i knew it our lips were smashed together and i was thrusting into him as he let out his beautiful moans . My thrusts got sloppier and more shaky as i reached my climax , " k-kami im gonna c,cum ~". He looked like he was trying to think then in what sounded like begging he said "cum inside p-please ~  " I did just that . Both of us moaning and panting messes as I emptied my load into him .  We kissed once more as I pulled out flopping beside him and pulling him close, our bodies sticky from sweat and Kamis cum. I kissed him softly on the cheek and held him as we both drifted to sleep . " I love you kami ".

       { ended at 666 words,

You were mistaken if you didn't believe me when I said I was unholy

Thank you for reading my garbage}