31

T/W : mentions of suicide

Bakugou POV

I run into class super late just to see everyone looking at me like I was a ghost " the hell extras !? What are you looking at !? " I look at everyone and they say silent , " uhh okay?....... " I take my seat and get my books out then the nerd taps me on the shoulder. " what deku " he jumps back a little and asks me " are you okay kacchan ? " I look at him confused " the hell do you mean am I okay , of course I am! " he looks down " w-well uou jumped off of a building .... a tall one .... on live news ..... and we all saw your body go splat .... " I look at him confused and the my eyes go straight to pink cheek . She gives me the most disgusting innocent smile ever . I could see the lies and the feeling that she had won behind it . " no Deku I was in my dorm all night ? I never jumped or anything " Deku nods and sits a flower down . " I guess I should give this to you then ... it was for the ceremony we were gonna hold for you but Your alive !!" He wipes what I assume to be a tear off of his face and smiles . " thank you Kacchan "

Denki's pov

" tell me why kam please .... " I go to explain but it just hurts. Everything hurts , my arms , my mouth , my head , my legs , my chest, my heart . Everything ...