36

( quick A/N before I start this chapter !! So I'm going to try and start writing more , I feel so much better , thank all of you for being so patient with me !! )
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING : suicide , gore ? ⚠️⚠️

Kamis POV

My dreams were vivid and disturbing . All of them about Bakugou being killed in the worst ways possible . His lifeless body crushed or cut open or splattered on the sidewalk . I couldn't wake up . It was like my mind was replaying my thoughts but instead of me being the one dead ,It was Bakugou. They kept happening over and over . Each dream bloodier than the last . Each of them more realistic.  The last one before I woke up showed Bakugou standing on the edge of the UA school roof saying his last goodbyes to me . No matter how much I tried to talk him out of it or pull him away I crept getting farther from him. His pained sobs getting louder . I begged for him not to jump . "I'm sorry....  " he said it just loud enough for me to here then he stepped off of the edge . I screamed running to him but it seamed as if I was on the edge with him because I was falling to my death after him. The sound his body made hitting the ground was enough to make your whole body light up in excruciating pain . It was like a loud hollow crack / splat . He burst like a grape being stepped on. Then it went black and I shot awake . My eyes looking around the room . My gear was racing and my breaking was heavy . I was sweating and shivering at the same time . I get up and ran to bakugou's room and opens the door , he was there sleeping in his bead peacefully. I ran to him bursting into tears crawling into bed and griping ahold of his shirt . " kam.....?

( tehe 🤭

AnywaY