9

(So just before we start , I'm sorry for what I put ahead and if it offends anybody ,because I've had that happen before , or I anybody doesn't like it , I am saying sorry right now )

Kaminari's POV
"Fake friends, we all have them right ?" Mina looked at me , I could see anger and sadness in her eyes .  " Who ? , who the hell hurt you !?" She stood up like she was getting ready to kill someone "He told me that if I e-ever said anything about it to my friends he would find a way to get me kicked out of UA , and t-that he would kill the person I told right in front of me "She looked at me and left , a minute later she comes back with Bakugou right behind her .

Bakugou's POV
Raccoon Eyes ran into my room waking me up and said that Dunce needs me so I got up and went to her room . I walk in tho kaminari crying his eyes out . "What happend?" I look at them . " well kaminari is having a problem with someone at UA threatening him ". "Who is this ass hole and where is he " I blurted out before I could think
. "W-wow Bakugou  Chill "  I sigh and go sit by him (Bakugou bad at being mean to the people he likes) "who is it ...kaminari "

Kaminari's POV
Wait , WAIT did he just use my name !?  That was so abnormal I just blankly starred into his eyes and mumbled "b-beautiful - iI. Mean Shinso was the person " I blush a light pink and I see that he herd it because he had a small blush across his cheeks . "Hey Raccoon eyes , Can I talk to him in private please " . My mind went to a million different places. My thoughts made the blush worse .

Bakugou's POV

    His  remark "beautiful"  dose he really think that ? After Raccoon eyes left I looked at him ." Did you mean it ? " he blushed a dark pink "yes , I did and Its ok if you think I'm weird or something ." He tears up like he expects me to bully him like that shitty eye bags did. Fuck, I can't stand seeing him sad , these damn feelings got me acting weird . "that basterd is dead "

A/N: yes or no ?