Prologue

Izuku: MOM! MOM! WAKE UP!

Izumi: MOM! DAD! WAKE UP!

Inko: Okay, okay, I'm going to get up now and we can go to the doctor.

Twins: YES!

It was twins Izuku and Izumi Yagi's 4th birthday, the day that would change their lives forever.

Inko: Honey we're leaving we'll see you later!

Toshinori: Okay! See you later honey!

(from the doctor after taking the test)

Doctor: Mrs. Yagi, unfortunately I have bad news and good news. Your son is an Alpha, but devoid of quirks, while your daughter is a Beta, with very powerful telekinesis as an oddity.

Inko: You heard Izumi, you will be a great heroine !!!!

Izumi: Yes mom, I will be the greatest heroine ever!

Mean while, Izuku was upset. He hoped his mother would comfort him at that moment, but instead she left him there, leaving with his sister to tell her husband the good news. At first he thought that in order not to spoil the atmosphere he didn't tell her before, but after. In reality she never did. When they arrived home and Inko gave the good news, they celebrated for Izumi's strangeness forgetting Izuku, who, leaving them celebrating, headed for his room. He thought his parents would console him the next morning. But they didn't.

Izumi POV

I don't want my brother to get hurt, even though he's an Alpha, he doesn't have a quirk! He can't be a hero like that! It's too dangerous... He'll die for sure! How can I make him change his mind? I'll talk to Shoto, Katsumi, and Shion about it tomorrow.

- the next morning (at the park)-

Shoto: "Hi Izumi!"

"Hi Shoto! Hi to you too Shion!"

Katsumi: "Hey! Look we're here too!"

"Ah, hi Katsumi and Katsuki! I didn't see you two!"

Shoto: "Hey Izumi, so what's your quirk and your brother's weirdness? And the second gender?"

Katsuki: "Where's Izuku?"

"Well my weirdness is like mom's, only more powerful and I'm a Beta!"

Shion: "That's so nice Izumi! I'm so happy! And what about Izuku?"

"Well you see he is an Alpha."

"Are you serious!?!?!" asked Shion, with much glee. "What about his weirdness?"

"Well that's the thing, he doesn't have any."

Shoto: "What do you mean he doesn't??!?!? He's an Alpha he's supposed to have weirdness and a powerful one at that!"

"I know! I don't know what to do! He still wants to be a hero, but he'll die for sure!"

Shoto: "Then let's use our weirdness against him, so he'll be scared and won't want to be a hero" At first I didn't agree much and neither did Shion and Katsuki, but Katsumi explained that Shoto was probably right, and it was the only way to convince him.

"I don't think it's the right thing to do. We can just talk to him instead of hurting him!" said Katsuki trying to change our minds, but Katsumi threatened him, "And what would you do Katsuki? After all you're just an Omega, you can't stop us on your own. Do you know that?"

"Yes, Onee-chan, but it's not the right thing to do! That's not heroic behavior!"

Katsumi: "Katsuki I suggest you shut up or you'll end up like Izuku and will also suffer double treatment if you disobey us, understand!?!?!?!?!"

"Yes onee-chan" I don't think threatening Katsuki is helpful, however hopefully it will work.

3 POV (the next morning at school).

Shoto: "So Izuku, I heard you still want to be a hero, even though you're without quirks."

Izuku: "Yeah sure!" Katsumi then sent him a blast.

Katsumi: "You're getting your hopes up to high Ichan. An Alpha without weirdness is not only as useless as an omega, but is a disgrace to all Alphas!"

Izumi and Shion: "He's right!"

Izuku: "What are you going to do to me?"

Shoto: "Oh, you'll see."

They all started hitting him with their quirks, Izumi kept him attached to a tree with telekinesis, Shoto and Shion attacked him with their fire and ice, Katsumi with his explosions. Katsuki was trying to stop them, but was hit by his sister, throwing him to the other side.

After school Izuku was left there, so he was forced to walk home, while Katsuki, when he arrived home, after being accompanied by the babysitter, was beaten by his sister because he interfered during Izuku's beating.

From that day on, the two children did not know that they would live in a living hell for 9 long years.

Hey guys this is the prologue. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors, but as I explained on the announcements, I'm not English or American. I hope you guys enjoyed it!