Chapter 16

3° POV

Midnight: "Well young paladins, it's time to choose your hero names!"

Aizawa: "Midnight will help you with the choice of names. You will write your hero name over the slate you are receiving and then expose it to the class. The names you are about to choose often remain even when you are professional heroes, so choose them carefully. Now I'm going to sleep. "

Midnight: "So who's the first?"

The class was terrified of exposing its name in front of everyone.

Asui got up first, after seeing the reaction of her companions. She headed towards the chair with the slate in his hand, the embarrassment could be noticed from her cheeks dusted by a soft shade of red.

Tsuyu: "My hero name will be Froppy!"

Midnight: "Beautiful name! Call both your appearance and Quirk back! Very good! Now, the next one!"

Kirishima: "Mine will be Red Riot!"

Jirou: "My name is Earphone Jack!"

Shouji: "Tentakole!"

Serum: "The Adhesive Hero, Cellophane"

Ojiro: "The martial arts hero, Tailmman"

Sato: "The hero of sweets, Sugar Man!"

Mina: "Pinky!"

Kaminari: "The stun hero, Chargezuma!"

Hagakure: "Invisible Girl!"

Momo: "The heroine of creation, Creaty!"

Tokoyami: "The hero of the dark, Tsukuyomi!"

Mineta: "The hero just picked up, Grape Juice!"

Koda: "The friendly hero, Soul"

Iida: "Inginium!"

Uraraka: "I thought about it a little...... Uravity!"

Izuku: "Stop making the lamb when you're a cock-sucking whore!"

Uraraka: "Izu-chan, what are you talking about? I'm always like this!"

Kirishima / Kaminari / Katsuki: "Nobody believes it"

Shion: "My name will be Telekinetic Girl!"

Shion: "Shion"

Midnight: "Your name? Are you sure?"

Shion: "Sure"

Shoto: "Shoto"

Midnight: "You too?"

Shoto: "Yes"

Midnight: "Well, happy you. Now only Izuku and Katsuki Midoriya remain. Who comes first?"

Izuku: "I will go" Izuku got up from his chair and headed for the chair. He was proud of the name he had chosen and could not wait to share it.

Izuku: "The king of the underworld, Demon King"

Midnight: "Bravo! Refers to your status, nice choice! I guess the name chosen by Katsuki will also have to do with demons and its status, right?"

Katsuki: "Neither yes nor no," he said as he approached the chair too.

Katsuki: "The Queen of Heaven, Angel Queen!"

Midnight: "Very good! Yours is also very nice, but a question, why Queen and not King? After all, you are also a boy. "

Katsuki: "The king cannot be me since he already exists, but since he is still a prince I will leave him that name for when he is older!"

Midnight: "Izuku is the king?"