Chapter 12

Izuku POV

Aizawa: "Good morning, guys. Today you will participate in a particular lesson"

Kaminari: "Please, not another surprise task"

Aizawa: "No, Kaminari. Today you will decide your class representative"

All (apart from Izuku and Katsuki): "FINALLY A NORMAL THING!"

Aizawa: "Well, you can start. See if you don't disturb me, I'm going to sleep"

Iida: "I believe that to choose the representative we should vote one person each, who is not herself. And whoever gets the most votes will be our representative" he says moving his hands like a robot. But what kind of problems does this have?

Asui: "But how do we vote for others? We've known each other for less than a week"

Uraraka: "Maybe we should vote taking the workouts as a reference, from there you can easily understand who is suitable for being a leader"

Katsuki: "I agree"

Iida: "Well, let's start with the vote!"

- 30 minutes later -

Momo: "Well, it seems to me that you all voted. Now we will see who the class representatives will be"

Izuku Midoriya: 10 votes

Katsuki Midoriya: 7 votes

Tenya Iida: 3 votes

Yaoyorozu Momo: 3 votes

Momo: "Well! The new representative is Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki the vice representative!"

Izuku and Katsuki: "EH?!?!?!?"

Katsuki: "Guys, we can't be the representatives"

Uraraka: "Why not? You are the best of us!"

Izuku: "We don't have time to deal with another 21 extras. Rather, I give way to living Pikachu and shitty hair"

Kirishima and Kaminari: "EHI!"

Mina: "Because you don't have time?"

Katsuki: "See, Ashido-san, we live alone, so we have to work to keep the roof on our heads, and it's very big, huh"

Ice-thot: "And you consider yourself an ideal companion, making your Omega, Izuku work?"

Izuku: "Listen Ice-thot, Katsuki is not an ornament, so she can do what she wants, and if she wants to work she can do it. For the record, I'm the one who keeps the family, Kat helps me every now and then, when I have too much work"

Katsuki: "... So we are so sorry, but we cannot take part in this role, and we have decided to leave it to Momo-san and Iida-san"

Iida: "And when you decide?"

Katsuki: "* giggling * As I said now. Izu literally told me these precise words: "Kat, I have no desire and time to do that thing and neither do you, let him do ponytail and Sonic"

Izuku: "Kaaaaat, you can't tell everyone!" I say, stretching my head backwards (I don't remember where I placed them, so they are like in the anime, only that Katsuki is behind and Izuku in front), pouting.

Katsuki: "Come on, Izu. I didn't say anything too serious, I just reported what you told me"

Izuku: "Kat, don't report anything to the extras of what I tell you anymore, if I don't say it verbally there is a reason, no? And then they just appeared as far as I'm concerned" I saw Kat get up and sit on my lap. When he sat down he pointed his finger at me.