Chapter 2

- one hour before the death of Izuku and Katsuki -

Inko POV

I was dusting off the various shelves when I stumbled upon a photo album. It had been a long time since I had seen it. I started looking through it. As I flipped through it, I realized that after the twins turned 4, there were no pictures of Izuku, only pictures of Izumi, even vacation pictures. I also try to remember some memories with my son, but I don't have any. Only Izumi.

Now I realize what a bad mother I am, when he comes home I will immediately ask his forgiveness for all these years.

- one hour later-

Izumi POV

I walked into the house with dad and found mom on the floor crying with a book in her hand. I run up to her, asking what's going on.

Inko: "I'm such a bad mother! I can't believe we've been ignoring Izuku all these years!"

AM: "What are you talking about dear?"

Inko: "Tell me when was the last time you talked to him!"

AM: "I..... *realization* I don't remember..."

Inko : "That's right! We are terrible parents!"

I felt really bad. It's my fault too.

"Let's do this, when he comes we all apologize to him, okay?"

I see them nodding. Let's just hope he comes back soon.

- hours later -

Inko POV

He is not yet at home. Where it ended?

Izumi: "Perhaps he is in the room and has entered the window so as not to be noticed?"

AM: "Yes, maybe you're right. Let's go check it out. "

I got up from the sofa and headed for Izuku's room, fortunately open. When I opened the door I saw an atrocious show. The room was completely destroyed. The whole All Might mark was torn or broken. I ran to the connected bathroom and found bloody bandages. I fell to my knees crying. What have I done?

AM: "I immediately call Nezu, Aizawa, the Bakugou and the Todoroki"

After a couple of minutes everyone came in very worried.

Enji: "What happens?"

AM: "Izuku is not yet at home. We are worried, he should be here by now. "

Nezu: "We will start research immediately."

Mitsuki: "We were going to call you too. Katsuki did not return home and is always the first!"

Inko: "Wait, he too?!"

Masaru: "Yes, we are seriously worried. The housekeeper said that after returning home he ran out to go who knows where. "

Aizawa: "Let's start research right now! Come on, get everyone out of here and start the search! We will start by checking the city center! Girls if by chance you find them at school tomorrow notify us. Let's go!"

Masaru: "Katsumi, stay here with Izumi and keep company."

Katsumi: "Ok dad"

- next morning -

3RD POV

Izumi and Katsumi had arrived at school. Their parents were still looking for their siblings around town, and they were very worried about their sibling. They also felt a little guilty, due to the fact that it might be partly their fault if something happened to them. When they arrived at the school, they found a bunch of people whispering to each other and crowded around the school building. Passing through the crowd, the two girls spotted the double-haired twins and approached them.