Chapter 5

Katsuki POV

- 2 weeks later -

It's been three days since Izu and I did it. It's been incredible! We also discovered that we can communicate with telepathy with each other! I think it's because we're partners, I honestly don't know, but it's still awesome! I've been feeling a little sick for a couple of days though, maybe it's because of the body change we went through, but it seems like Izuku isn't suffering from it, or he doesn't want me to see it. I'll ask him about it later.

Izuku: "Bunny come on down! Breakfast is ready!"

Katsuki: "Coming sweetie!"

I started to get out of bed to get downstairs and make my way to the kitchen, when I started to feel nauseous. When I realized I was going to throw up, I ran to the bathroom connected to the bedroom and threw up. (when they communicate telepathically I'll put everything at an angle)

Katsuki: "IZUKU COME! PLEASE!"

Izuku: "KATSUKI WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?! I'M COMING!"

I heard the stairs go up and the door to the room open. Izuku walked over to me and rubbed my back, saying sweet things and encouragement until I stopped.

Izuku: "Honey why did you throw up? I don't think you're sick since we can't be. Maybe you ate something that made you sick?"

Katsuki: "I honestly don't know. I thought it was because we changed bodies, but apparently not."

Izuku: "I don't think so either. How long have you been sick like this?"

Katsuki: "A week I think? I don't know exactly. At first I just had a bit of a headache and nausea but I never got to the point of vomiting. I don't know what it could be."

I looked up to look at Izuku, but when I looked up he had a pale face. Maybe he knows what's going on?

Katsuki: "Izuku? What's wrong with you? Do you know what's wrong with me?"

Izuku: "Kat, honey, I think we should see a doctor. Right now."

What's going on? Why is it so urgent to go to a doctor? Is it something very serious?

Katsuki: "Okay, that's fine. I'll go get ready."

Izuku: "Okay Bunny. I'll go start the car."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I got up, went to our closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie from Izu, then after brushing my teeth and stuff, I went downstairs and joined Izuku in the car.

Izuku: "Ready to go?"

Katsuki: "Yes, we can go."

Izuku answered me with a nod and then we set off for a hospital to figure out what was wrong with me. When we arrived at the hospital, Izu asked a nurse standing at the entrance if we could see a doctor for Omega as soon as possible. I could see that she was a young girl, perhaps there for an internship. She had long, straight, wheat-blonde hair that was tied in a tail at the side. Her eyes were big and blue, you could see your reflection in them because they were so clear. Her scent, coming from her scent glands was a mix between a milk candy and marshmallow, but it was faint, so I guessed she was a Beta. The young girl told us her name was Sarah, she was very sweet. As we walked towards the room where we were supposed to meet the doctor, I started to smell a lot of Alpha dominant scents that were trying to seduce me and make me get close to them, but they had no effect on me and also bothered me a lot, so I decided to reach out to Izuku (I had stayed back a bit to look around) and grabbed onto his arm, which he then wrapped around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. As soon as they saw what kind of Alpha I had and smelled his scent of oak and forest, they immediately stopped bothering me.