Chapter 1

- 9 years later -

Izuku POV

Teacher: "So today we're going to talk about what you would like to do in the future. But what am I saying, it's obvious that everyone wants to be a hero."

Katsumi: "Professor don't put us on the same level as all these extras! Only we can become heroes and get into UA!"

Teacher: "Oh that's right, the amazing 5 of the school, you guys applied for UA. If I'm not mistaken Mr. Yagi as well?"

Izumi: "What are you talking about professor? That scum Deku can't apply to that school, he's just a useless Deku!"

Katsumi: "Oi Deku, is that true?!?!"

I sighed 'why did that idiot teacher have to say that!!!?!?!!!!'

Katsumi: "ANSWER ME!!!!!"

She threw an explosion in my face. Everyone started laughing. Luckily the bell rang, I got up and went to put all my stuff in my backpack. I was about to leave, when an explosion went off in front of my desk, knowing full well who it was.

Katsumi: "So, you still haven't figured out that a Deku like you can't be a hero? Huh, Deku?" I didn't answer. I remained impassive, which made her even more angry. Then Shoto approached.

Shoto: "You know, maybe there's a way to have an oddity. Why don't you jump off the school roof and hope for a weirdness in your next life?" and then they laughed as they walked away. I stood there, staring at the desk 'They didn't mean it? Did they?

Then I got up and started towards 'home'. As I walked through a tunnel, I felt like I was being followed, but I didn't give it much thought, not until I felt something grab me and start choking me. I was trying to fight my way out of what felt like mud, I was about to give up, until I heard a voice

All Might: "SMASH!"

"All Might! Thank you so much for saving me!"

All Might: 'good thing I got here in time to save my son. I have to go though, soon my time will run out'

All Might: 'Good boy, now I have to go!

Deku: 'This is my chance to ask him'

"All Might, wait! Can I ask you something?"

All Might: 'Quickly boy, I have something to do very soon'

"Can I be a hero even if I don't have a quirk?"

All Might: "I'm sorry kid, but that would be too dangerous for you. You could try to join the police at best, but you'd just be in the way of the other heroes like that. I have to go now, goodbye."

'Even All Might, my idol, thinks it's useless. What's the point of living?' As I repeated these words to myself, I resumed walking home. But at one point I stopped, hearing voices coming from an alley. Curious I approached, and saw my sister with All Might talking 'so this is where it had to be'

All Might: "HELLO YOUNG YAGI!"

Izumi: "OMG! ALL MIGHT! But how do you know my name?"

All Might: "BEH SEE YOUNG YAGI * deflates into his original form* I am your father"

Izumi: "DAD!?!?!?? OH MY GOD ARE YOU ALL MIGHT?!?!?!?? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

AM: "Well daughter you can believe it or not, but it's me! Anyway I'm here to give you something important, my weirdness!"

Izumi: "Is that even possible? And why me and not Izuku? After all, he is without quirks and would like to be a hero."

AM: "Yes, it's possible, but I don't think he's worthy of receiving it. He's always locked in his room and doesn't talk to anyone. I think he's also doing illegal things or something. But so will you accept it?"

Izumi: "Of course I will! I WILL BE THE STRONGEST HERO IN THE WORLD!"

I was beyond pissed off, I WASN'T DEGENDENT?!?!? DO YOU REALIZE YOU'RE TALKING TO THE PERSON WHO BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF ME EVERY DAY?!?!?!?! I DO ILLEGAL THINGS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?? I ran as fast as I could towards home. When I arrived I climbed through the window and entered my room. I started to destroy all the things that were about that infamous person. Then I took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a letter on it. After I finished, I went out the window again and headed back to the school. Maybe Shoto was right. Maybe it was the only way I could finally be happy.

KATSUKI POV

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Why me? What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to have my sister tell me to kill myself? WHAT!?!?!? GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!? I was running towards the school. I couldn't take it anymore. I've been putting up with this for over 9 years, I can't take it anymore. Arriving at the school, I headed to the outside stairs and climbed up to get to the emergency door on the roof. When I opened the door, I realized I wasn't alone. I found before me an Alpha, but not just any Alpha, the one I was doing all this for. His green hair, following the wind, his red shoes beside him with a sheet of paper placed under them. And then there was him standing at the edge of the roof, looking down ready to jump. My eyes widened as I saw him fall down without any hesitation. I ran towards him placing my letter under his shoes along with his and let myself fall.

Izuku: "KATSUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE, LEAVING ME IN THIS HELL!"

Izuku: "KATSUKI COS-"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WE'VE BOTH BEEN SUFFERING FOR 9 YEARS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I CAN FINALLY SAY IT. I'M AN OMEGA AND I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU! SO DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU DO THIS ALONE!"

Izuku: "I have something to say too! I LOVE YOU TOO, KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE AGAIN!"

"Well then..."

Izuku: "See you on the other side."

We kissed, after we parted I lay to the side with my arms outstretched, but with my left hand joined to his. We looked at each other and smiled, moving closer to the ground.

Izuku: "You know Katsuki I always knew you were an Omega and I always loved you."

"I've always loved you too, Izuku" I told him, while we were still looking at each other. Then everything went black.

Hey guys! This was the first chapter! Again, I apologize if there are any grammar mistakes and if you find any tell me, so I can correct them. Ok..... I admit the ending is very cliché, but I didn't really have any better ideas, so if I want to edit it in the future I will let you know. Tomorrow I should publish the second chapter both in English and Italian! Maybe the third one too, I'll see if I have time! Well, see you tomorrow (to be clear, in Italy it's now 10:10 PM, and it's a Friday, just to clarify)! Ciaoooo