Chapter 11

3° POV

Izuku: "Hey dad"

Katsuki: "Hi Uncle Hisashi!"

Hisashi: "Hi, guys!"

Izuku: "When you arrived? And why didn't you warn me it was here?"

Yui: "Sorry dad! I wanted it to be a surprise!" she said showing his bright smile, which could even make the sun ashamed.

Akio: "Yes, as you said."

Izuku: "DOOR RESPECT, MOCKY!"

Akio: "LET YOU OLD!"

Hisashi: "On boys, it doesn't seem appropriate to scream. I'm tired, I just took a 15-hour trip, have some pity. "

Izuku: "Okay, okay. Anyway, aunt and uncle should be coming soon, so get ready. I have to take care of the brat, while Kat will do the same with Yui. Dad, if you want to put on more comfortable clothes. You don't need to be in a suit"

Hisashi: "Ok, son"

Izuku: * whispers * "Kat, after we have to take Eri from the babysitter"

Katsuki: "Ok!"

Then everyone went up the rooms.

- with Katsuki and Yui -

Katsuki: "So Yui, how about this dress?"

Yui: "Mhhhhh, I know that grandmother is a stylist and grandfather is his helper, so I want to make a good impression. I seem to have another cute dress in the closet that could be perfect. "

Katsuki: "Yui. You still used that quirk? You said you would only use it in case of need!"

Yui: "Don't worry, mami. I didn't use it, that is, yes, I did it, but only when I saw and copied your memories when I was born!"

Katsuki: "Okay, honey. Now this was the dress you were telling me about before?"

Yui: "Yeeees!"

Katsuki: "Well! Now let's get ready! Then your brother and I are going to pick up Eri from Uncle Zawa. "

Yui: "Okayyyyyy!"

(Yui dress)