Chapter 15

3° POV

Midnight: "Well, it starts on my signal. THREE! TWO! ONE! STREET! THAT THE BATTLE HAS STARTED!!!"

Everyone rushed to Izuku, Katsuki, Kirishima and Denki. Izuku was above, Katsuki and Denki behind and Kirishima in front, as a shield. When everyone lashed out at them, Izuku at the speed of light took the bands of the closest people and then returned over the other three. Meanwhile, Katsuki and Kaminari prepared a sphere that would not allow anyone to pass through Kaminari's electricity and Katsuki's sunlight. When Izuku returned to his place and the barrier was positioned, he used his telekinesis to lift them.

PM: "WOW! THE MIDORIYA GROUP IS NOT ONLY ABOUT TO COLLECT OTHER STEPS IN A LAMP, BUT HE HAS ALSO FOUND A WAY TO PROTECT OTHER PUPILS!"

- time skip (nothing too exciting happens) -

PM: "HERE IS THE FINAL CLASSIFICATION, PEOPLE!"

1° Team Midoriya

2° Team Bakugou

3° Team Tetsutetsu  (I think you write like this)

PM: "WELLS LORDS AND LADY, THERE WILL BE AN ACTIVE OF PAUSE! DURING THIS INTERVAL OF AN HOUR, STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO EXCEED THE RACE TO OBSTACLES WILL CARRY OUT ACTIVITIES AND GAMES, WHILE STUDENTS WHICH MUST CARRY THE SUBSEQUENT TEST WILL RECOVER AND RECOVER THE FORCES!"

Katsuki POV

When I heard Present Mic say there was going to be a break, I immediately approached Denki.

Katsuki: "Hey Denki!"

Kaminari: "Hey Tsuki! We were fantastic out there!"

Katsuki: "Yes! You are quite right! Look Denki, I wanted to talk to you for a moment in private if you don't mind"

Kaminari: "Of course, Katsuki! Let's go to that tunnel. At the moment, everyone is eating, so there shouldn't be anyone"

As we headed there, I started thinking about the best way to ask him. How I should have been? Dear? Stuttering? While I was asking these questions, I didn't realize that we had already arrived.

Kaminari: "So, what did you need?" I took a deep breath and took courage.

Katsuki: "Denki, I wanted to ask you .... Ugh, it is so difficult. I have been watching Denki for a while now, and I consider you my best friend, but there is one thing in you that I am not sure of, that haunts me"

Kaminari: "What are you talking about, Katsuki?"

Katsuki: "I know it's a sensitive topic and everything. If the hypothesis I'm making is true, I would understand you most of all. Denki ........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You are an Omega?"

I saw Kaminari's face pale. I thought I got it right.

Katsuki: "Why didn't you tell me right away??!?!?!"

Kaminari: "I was going to do it, but I was afraid of being judged by others!"

Katsuki: "If only they try to tell you something, I'll blow them up! OMG! How beautiful! I finally have an Omega friend! How beautiful! How beautiful! I will no longer feel alone!"

Kaminari: "Suki, please don't tell anyone. I'm not ready yet! Please, we can keep it secret for a while longer?"

Katsuki: "Sure Denki! But Izuku can know, true?"