Chapter 9

3° POV

Izuku and Katsuki headed to the locker room, divided by gender, according to gender, waiting for their teammates to join them. When Katsuki arrived in front of the locker room, he didn't know where to go. There was a single Beta and Alpha men's locker room and the women's locker room, but for the Omegas there was none. Katsuki approached Izuku, not knowing what to do and decided to ask his Alpha for help.

Katsuki: "Izu, there's a problem."

Izuku: "What's wrong Kat?" he said, in his soothing, gentle voice that only Katsuki and their children were allowed to hear.

Katsuki: "There is no locker room for Omega and I don't know where to go. If I went to the locker room with you, I would be uncomfortable with all those Alphas in there and especially with you know who. But with the girls, I could still embarrass them myself. I don't know where to go."

Izuku: "Katsuki, there are custom lockers for each class, let's look at where yours is first and then see what to do"

Katsuki nodded her head in response and together they headed towards Aizawa, to ask for information.

Izuku: "Hey Uncle!"

Aizawa: "Why are you here, not in uniform yet?"

Izuku: "We wanted to ask you where Kat's locker was so he could change. Do you know which one it is?"

Aizawa: "I think it's in the men's one, but we didn't really know where to put it, so we put him stuff in your locker. Katsuki can decide to change where she feels most comfortable."

Izuku: "Okay. Thanks for the information" they said, and then left.

Izuku: "Kat, now I'm going to go ask the girls how they feel about you changing with them, I don't want you in a locker room with all those Alphas, do you agree?"

Katsuki: "Yes, you're right. Besides, I'm sure a certain someone would stare at me if I were in there and I'd feel extremely uncomfortable."

Izuku nodded, as they moved towards the locker room. When they arrived they already found their teammates, intent on heading inside. Izuku walked over to the girls' locker room door and knocked, trying to get their attention.

Izuku: "Hi girls, this is Izuku. I wanted to ask if Katsuki could change with you, would you mind?"

From inside the girls' voices and the rustling of clothes could be heard. Soon after, the door opened and revealed a girl with coal black hair tied in a ponytail.

?: "You're Izuku, right? Nice to meet you, Im Momo Yaoyorozu! From what I understood earlier, Katsuki is an Omega, so we don't see what the big deal is about having him switch with us!" exclaimed Momo, smiling.

Izuku: "Thank you, Momo, and all the others. Kat you can come in, I'll bring your stuff in a bit."

Katsuki nodded and shyly walked into the room. All eyes were on him, but three in particular were staring at him still in disbelief.

Katsuki: "H-hi. T-thank you for allowing me to change with you, in case I make you uncomfortable, don't have a big problem a-a me" he stammered shyly, embarrassed. After a few seconds the room was filled with "awww" from the girls, who began to introduce themselves and reassure the poor boy, telling him that they were not at all uncomfortable with him changing with them.

When it came to the turn of two individuals in particular, Katsuki paled at what they might have said or done at that moment.

Katsumi: "Oni-chan.... is that really you?"

Katsuki: "I'm sorry, but I think you've mistaken me for someone else. I don't have any brothers or sisters," he said in a cold voice.

Izumi: "What are you saying, Kacchan! You can't deny the evidence! You are the same and you even have the same last name!"