Chapter 7

- 2 years later - (sorry for all these jumps in time)

Izuku POV

It's been two years since Yui and Akio were born, we knew right away after they were born that they were special. When Kat woke up, we asked the doctors to do a weirdness test on the babies and as we had assumed they had weirdness, more powerful than we imagined. As time went on we also realized that the twins had off-the-charts intelligence, especially Yui, we could tell by the fact that in her second month she had already started talking, even without teeth, her speech was a little fuzzy but she was talking and writing at 8 months. She tried to walk earlier, but her body was not cooperating together to his brain, so he waited until his system allowed him to do so. Akio was the same way, only he took his time and didn't rush things. By the time they were a year old, both Akio and Yui had figured out how their quirks worked and how to use them, so they began training with us to improve. When they became strong enough, they were contacted by the government to take on some undercover missions. Obviously Katsuki and I accepted without thinking too much about it, since they are very strong and immortal we had no problem sending them, also because Yui had previously created an oddity suitable for physical change, only it transformed her and her brother into future or alternative versions of them. We also allowed it because they were starting to get bored at home, we wanted to show them some fun and to introduce them to the world.

Today Kat and I are going to talk to Principal Nezu about our entrance exam. It's going to be very hard for both of us to go there and meet the past again, but we're going to try to make it through to make our dream come true.

Izuku: "Kat are you ready? We have to go!"

Katsuki: "Yes! Here I am, we can go."

Yui: "Bye mom! Bye daddy! See you at home!" she told us with her beautiful smile.

Katsuki: "Yui, honey, don't you have any missions today?"

Akio: "Actually, no. We'll be waiting for you and the old man at home today."

Izuku: "WHO DID YOU CALL OLD GUY, YOU MOUTHY?!?!?"

Akio: "YOU!"

Izuku: "COME HERE you ugly snot-nosed slob!"

We started running around the house until Kat released a deadly aura that made us stop.

Katsuki: "How many times have I told you not to run around the house!?!!?! Now, Izuku, hurry up and start the car! Akio you're going to go set up your room and finish filling out the paperwork on what you and your sister did on your last mission! Do I make myself clear!?!?!"

"YES SIR!"

Katsuki: "Then what are you still doing here? Hurry up!"

And so it was that I ran to the car waiting for Kat to arrive. When Kat got into the car I found him more relaxed, so I decided to leave.

After half an hour we arrived in front of the gates of the immense school of heroes, where my Katsuki and I would finally have the opportunity to realize our dream. We walked through the gates after showing the pass Nezu had given me to pass, then reached the doors and entered the school, heading for the principal's office. I put my arm around Kat's shoulders and we started talking.

Katsuki: "How do you think they'll react when they see us?"

Izuku: "Mhh, I think Nezu wouldn't be surprised, but Aizawa might be upset."

Katsuki: "I think so too" he said putting on a chuckle. How I love that laugh. I love everything about this guy, if it wasn't for him, rather than attend this school I would be a vigilante, but I'll do anything to make Kat happy and proud of me, so I'll avoid it. When we reached the office, I knocked on the door until I heard a "come in". I opened the door and found myself facing Nezu, Aizawa, and unexpectedly, Uncle Enji as well.