Chapter 14

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes. The light blinded me for a few seconds, until I got used to it. When my sight was able to focus on the images, I found that I was in a hospital bed and that I was wearing one of those lousy lab coats that give you to stay there. I turned to my right and noticed the button to call the nurse or doctor. I crushed him and after a few minutes what I thought was a doctor came.

Doctor: "Hi, S. Midoriya. I see he recovered quickly enough. His wounds are completely healed, we were just waiting for him to wake up. He will be released in a few hours after carrying out the general checks and will be free. Outside there are some of his friends and relatives, he wants me to let them in?"

Izuku: "Yes, thank you doctor"

The doctor nodded before going out. A few minutes later the door opened again, and I saw my classmates, Aizawa, Uncle Enji, Uncle Nezu, Bitch Might and GT enter. I didn't see Kat anywhere, who knows if he woke up.

Kirishima: "Izubro, everything is ok? Are you OK?"

Izuku: "Yes, Kiri, I'm fine. It is normal for this to happen, it is the side effect of my Quirk"

Enji: "That is it?"

Izuku: "Hello to you too uncle. However, as you know, I am immortal, but that doesn't mean I can't suffer or feel pain. In case I try too hard, or I exaggerate in using my quirks, I could go into a small coma or pass out for a few hours, more or less. "

AM: "I'm glad you're okay"

Uraraka: "I was so worried about you, Izu-kun! Never do it again!" she said holding on to my arm, but I pushed her away.

Izuku: "Aizawa, where Kat is? In theory, he should have woken up before me"

Aizawa: "And so it is. In fact, he went to get your father, and you know who"

Izuku: "Yes sure, I understand. I guess they'll pick me up when they release me"

Aizawa nodded.

Nezu: "Well, since I see that you are fit, I think we can leave you alone to prepare to leave."

Izuku: "Wait a minute, Nezu. I'd like to speak to Mr. Aizawa, AM, GT, Endeavor and to you, if you don't mind. Their children may also remain, I don't care"

Nezu: "Of course, no problem. Iida, kindly accompany your peers out of the room, please"

Iida: "Sure sir"

After the class was gone, I turned to the remaining people in the room. I noticed how Izumi, Katsumi, Shoto and Shion remained. Not that I expected anything else. I turned my gaze to AM. I was so pissed at him.

Izuku: "YOU. * indicating AM * You want to explain to me WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT THERE?!!?!? THEY ASSIGNED YOU THA TASK OF EDUCATION FUTURE HERO, AND WHAT YOU DO?! GO TO SHOOT THE FEW HOURS YOU HAVE A DISPOSAL TO FIGHT THE BADS OF LOWER LEVEL, WHEN THERE ARE HEROES THAT BRING APPEAR FOR THAT!?!?!? WHAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD SUCCESS IF ME AND KATSUKI DID NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT THOSE BAD!?!?! I TELL YOU! IT IS ME THAT YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE ALL DEAD AT THE TIME, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR TASK!" I said pissed off like a beast.

I saw him look down to the floor. Guilt was overwhelming him like a train.

Izuku: "Symbol of peace, just a shit! You wanted to show me that you had changed, but it just seems to me that you are a jerk. At least before you saved other people, even if you forgot about your son's existence. But now, you don't do that well either" AM lowered his head even further, suffocated by guilt.

AM: "Izuku, I-"

Izuku: "You don't have to apologize to me. You should do it with your students. I can't die, and that thing was nothing compared to what I faced in the past and I knew how to behave, but they didn't. They were scared. They thought they were going to die and that nobody could save them. * sigh * I still can't understand why you're trying to re-establish relationships with me. It seems clear enough to me that I don't want you in my life. I said what I wanted to tell you, now you can also go, unless you have something to reply"