Chapter 3

3 POV

Lucifer: "Well brat, do you finally believe what I was telling you?"

Izuku: "Oh yeah look, unless I'm dreaming again" he says sarcastically.

Katsuki: "Izuuuu! Stop acting like that! It's not cute at all!"

Izuku: "TSK" he replied, rolling his eyes in the air.

Katsuki: "Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you gentlemen again."

Adonai: "Oh Katsuki don't be so formal, after all you are like close relatives to us!"

Lucy: "Yes, that brat is like a son to me after all. Right?"

Izuku *looking up into the air*: "Oh sure, lord of darkness and hell."

Lucy: "Anyway, you know why you're here and not in heaven, right?"

Katsuki: "Actually no sir, I'm sorry. But as far as I'm concerned I've only met you, but it's never been explained to me what's going on"

Lucifer wasn't surprised, Adonai wouldn't tell Katsuki what would happen once they died just because he thought Katsumi and the other brats would stop hurting the two boys. Well, for the first time GOD was wrong, while the devil was right, strange isn't it? Anyway, Lucifer, already knowing that nothing would change, visited Izuku in his dreams every night to talk to him. Izuku never really believed in his existence, he thought it was a game of his mind to relax, at least during that part of the day and vent about everything that happened to him every day. Even though Lucifer kept telling him he existed, Izuku didn't believe him, until one day the Devil appeared before him and finally, after a long time, once Izuku would die, he could redeem himself by receiving gifts from him and God and come back to life with his loved one. Of course Izuku believed in his existence, but the proposal made by the devil was not the most believable thing, so he let the matter go. Let's just say he reconsidered about the successor thing.

Adonai: "Well you see Katsuki, Lucifer and I have been observing you for a while, and we have decided to give you some gifts to "apologize" for how we have not been able to help as we should and then because you are very pure people (I don't know what I am writing). So as a gift we will give you both angel and demon "powers" and turn you into an Alpha and Omega of another dimension (all complicated and cringey, I know I know, but who cares). You, Izuku, will be given the Alpha type "Ultima", it has the same normal characteristics of an Alpha but their effects are duplicated, for example you will be very protective of your companion and cubs, you will make any subgender submit to you, even Alphas. Your reflexes and senses will be highly developed. Katsuki you will be a type A Omega. In this dimension, Type A Omegas are so powerful that they can beat an Alpha without hesitation, they can even make them submit to them. They have powerful quirks in general and also have developed senses and reflexes. The downsides on both sides are that both the heat of the Omega and the roadway of the Alpha are twice as painful as normal, however when a male Omega gets pregnant, the duration of the pregnancy is the same as any woman, but the delivery will be very painful. Now that you are dead, you have already activated these two modes, but they are not complete, to do so you should mark each other. You see Omega A, because he is as powerful as an Alpha, he can mark Alpha, as he can mark Omega. You can mark each other whenever you want. So if you accept the offer, when you come to ear-"

He is interrupted by Lucifer, who hits his shoulder repeatedly, pointing out Izuku and Katsuki who are already marking each other, without any hesitation.

Lucy: "I think they've accepted."

Adonai: "You know, I can see it too."

At one point a light appeared in front of them and when it disappeared the two boys had changed.

(Katsuki is less muscular)

Izuku had become much taller, almost 2 meters. He had become very muscular. Katsuki had remained the same only slightly shorter, he was also very attractive, more so than before.

Adonai: "If you would have let me finish, I would have explained how after biting each other you would have changed, both aesthetically and character-wise. As you can see, Izuku is much taller and with much more muscle mass. Now, Izuku, you're going to have a very cold and aggressive nature with other people, but with your partner and future pups you're going to be very sweet and protective, sometimes even clingy, and if anyone tries to hurt them, or even talk rudely to them, you're going to be very dangerous, so Katsuki tries to keep that in check."

Katsuki: "Of course sir, that won't be a problem."

Adonai: "Katsuki, you will be a full-fledged Omega. Sweet, cute, attractive, all the characteristics of a classic Omega. The only time you might be deadly dangerous is when they attack your mate, but especially your pups, or when you feel you are in danger"

Katsuki: "Okay sir. Thank you for giving us these gifts"

Lucifer: "Well, there is one more gift for both of us. You see, since you have died, you are now both angels and demons. You will discover your powers later, as they are different for everyone. And since you are already dead, you will have immortality, so nothing can hurt you badly enough to kill you, at most leave you with a few scars and feel pain."

Izuku: "Okay, that's fine. But how does that work now? More like we should get a job or something before we go to AU?"

Adonai: "I figured you would want to go there anyway and thanks to your new powers you could help society. Anyway don't worry about money or anything, you will be funded by us of course until you start working as heroes. If I'm not mistaken, there should be a nice villa with a sea view near the city. Izuku, Lucifer will give you a driver's license, so you could get married wherever you want"

Izuku: "Ok sir, thank you sir" he said as Lucifer handed him the card.

Lucy: "Well, I guess you guys have to go now. I'll see you soon though"

Katsuki: "Goodbye ladies and thanks again for all your help" he said as he bowed.

A few seconds later, Adonai raised his hand and created a portal for them to teleport directly to their new home. To their new life.

1154 words