Chapter 21

Hey guys ciaooooo, sorry if it took me a long time to publish but I'm having a terrible time on a psychological level and also with school. Unfortunately the person who corrected the chapters has little time and since many people write to me to continue I will publish at your own risk. From now on there will be a lot of mistakes to know, but I will try to avoid them and reread the chapter and correct it as much as possible. In case you find errors, report it to me and then I will correct it. After this short announcement I leave you to the chapter.

Izuku POV

Yui and Akio: "It's a pleasure to get to know you! "

All (apart from Izuku, Katsuki and the fantastic 5 ): "Welcome! "

Akio: "Now we explain what we will do today and from now on ", the students nodded in response.

Yui: "This first part of the day will be dedicated to know each other; while the second will be dedicated to training" announced, reading the sheets that were placed on a pitch-colored folder.

Akio: "During the year we will be present in class, as previously explained, as Mr. Aizawa's assistants, so you will have to treat us in the same way as a teacher, unless we ask you not to be formal" continued, also looking at sheets on a folder of the same color as his sister.

Yui: "If by chance you have questions regarding the activities that will be carried out today, please do ask, without feeling embarrassed. As for personal questions, you can wait a few more minutes in exposing them" added to conclude the presentation.

Many hands went up; the first to ask her question was Mina.

Mina: "What are you going to do for the introduction activity? And anyway, so serious, you are even more adorable!"

Akio: "Thanks Ashido-san, we would have some ideas to present to you about this. They will be classic party games"

Yui: "A classic example is truth or dare, I never have, would you prefer and so on. The first part of lessons will be very pleasant and comfortable if you collaborate with us" she added, but being interrupted by Shoto.

Shoto: "What if we don't want to collaborate?"

Yui: "In case you don't cooperate, Todoroki, you will be penalized in the physical test to be held this afternoon. These activities are not optional, it will be like a normal lesson, because learning about the people around us is important for heroes, so you know who you can trust" replied Princess, but immediately afterward Yagi raised his hand to ask a question.

Akio: "Miss Yagi?"

Izumi: "So why are we going to use games that are played in parties to train to get to know people?"

Akio: "Because even from a simple game you can understand many things about a person. When making these games, participants, especially those who hide something, tend to feel under pressure and put in a corner, lie or tell the truth. In many cases it happens that the subject is drunk when these games take place, so he tends to be honest, but otherwise, unless he is a professional actor, he tends to lie, often showing that what he says is not true"

Yui: "In fact one of the games that will be submitted to you today will be truth or lie, another classic. You can choose their order but the games will be played, but all will be made. There will be no specific duration for each game, everyone must at least make a round, if you want to continue, if you want to stop, stop after the first round for everyone and change the game. The main ones are truth or lie, truth or dare, I never have and would prefer, all great classics from which you can get information about someone"

Akio: "You will also not be allowed to lie and use your quirks unless requested by the challenge or the game. If you lie we will understand it, understand it immediately, not only are we professionals, but we have a revelation quirk, so you cannot escape the challenge"