"Happy Valentine's Day"

(Biana POV)
       I sit in front of my vanity wondering if I look okay. I am wearing a pink knee length silk dress. I have my hair braided in two braids, and a natural face of makeup. Dex and I are going on a date today for Valentine's Day. He said it's a surprise so, all I know if he is going to pick me up any minute now.
       "Biana! Dex is here," I hear Fitz yell and I jump up take one final look in the mirror, grab Dex's present, and open my door. I walk to where Dex and Fitz are, and a huge smile appears on his face.
       "Well I will leave you two alone," Fitz mumbles and walks away. I hug Dex and he kisses my forehead.
        "Bi, you look beautiful, now come on your surprise waits," he has an excited smile on his face as he pulls me outside. "Ok we are going to light leap, but first close your eyes." I nod and close my eyes. I feel my feat land on a grassy field. Dex leads me about 10 steps.
       "Ok, open your eyes," I open my eyes and gasp. There is a beautiful grassy field next to a small lake. There is a picnic blanket laid out with all sorts of food on it.
"Aww Dex this is wonderful," I hug him, then he grabs my hand leading me to the blanket. We sit down and I had him his gift. He opens it to reveal a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.
"I love it, thank you so much," he leans over, gives me a hug, then hands me my present. I take the box from him, open it, and gasp.
"It's beautiful, Dex, this is amazing. Thank you," It is a silver necklace with a teal jeweled B. I lean over and give him a kiss.
"Do you want me to help you put it on," I nod and turn around moving my hair out of the way. He latches the necklace around my neck. I look down and the necklace is beautiful.
"Happy Valentine's Day," he says.
"Happy Valentine's Day," I whisper back. This is a perfect day.

I love theatre so much. So, when I logged into one of my school zooms to Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen playing I was so happy. I hope you all enjoy this oneshot and have a wonderful day.