"You were saying?"

Dex POV
It's the weekend and Me, Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Tam, Linh, Wylie, and Fitz meeting up at Everglen for a sleepover. I pack up my things and tell my mom I am heading out. I hear something shatter and I figure I better leave before the triplets blame me. I arrive at Everglen and see Biana standing by the gate. I wave at her and she comes over and walks me into the house.
         "Everyone is up in my room, come on," Biana said and she started slightly blushing. I wondered why. Could she possibly like me? I've had the biggest crush on her for years. As, we walk into her room I see the rest of our friends there. I see Linh laying her head on Wylie's shoulder, I wonder when that happened? I walk over and sit next to Biana.
         "Linh, truth or dare?" Fitz asks.
         "Truth,"she says barley looking up from Wylie.
"When did this happen?" he asks gesturing to Linh and Wylie. I see Tam's face suddenly darken like he doesn't approve.
"We made it official last week," Linh says blushing slightly.
"Ok, um, Dex truth or dare?" Linh asks looking at me with a glint of evil in her eyes.
"Dare, your dares can't be that bad," I say then regret it when I see her whisper something into Wylie's ear and him slightly pale.
"Don't doubt her, Dex she can be evil sometimes," Wylie says even though he has a loving look in his eyes.
"I dare you to kiss your crush," Linh says with a sneaky smile.
"Yea sure. Your super shy Dex. You're definitely won't be able to kiss your crush," Biana says looking at me straight in the eyes. I then grab her by the waist and kiss her. The moment ends too quick but when it does I come back with "You were saying." Biana blushes and smiles.
"Dex I like you too," she says as she kisses me. This kiss is different though her lips feel soft on mine and throughout the kiss she keeps smiling. This is the best feeling in the world. When we finally pull apart her eyes are shining.
"Guys get a room," Keefe says with his teasing smirk. When I look at him he is braiding Sophie's hair and I before I can say anything Biana squeals.
"Finally Sophie," Sophie and Keefe start blushing as Sophie lays on his shoulder.
"Ok moving on, it's getting late let's get to bed," Fitz says in a mad tone. I wonder if it's because of me and Biana or because of Sophie and Keefe. Everyone stands up and grabs there sleeping bag. We lay in a circle in the order of me, Biana, Linh, Wylie, Fitz, Tam, Sophie, then Keefe. No one says anything else and we all slowly fall asleep.
Time skip
I wake up in the middle of the night to a scream. I look over at Biana and she looked terrified. I look around and see that no one else is awake.
"Bi, are you ok," I say wondering what made her scream like that. When she sees me her face softens just a little. She comes by me and hugs me. As she does she starts crying. I just hold her tight and tell everything will be ok. After about 5 minutes her crying finally stops.
"So-sorry...it was a nightmare," she whispers into my chest.
"Hey look at me," I say as I tilt her head up to look at me. "I'm here for you, always. Ok?"
"Ok"