"Grady-um hi"

Sophie POV
TW: Nightmares mentioned
I slowly move my arm and I feel someone. Someone holding me, they give me a kiss on my forehead, and I remember that Keefe and me were laying in my bed looking through some of his drawings. That must have been when I fell asleep. I snuggle up closer to his chest.
"Ah, you're awake. Morning Sophie," he says with a soft chuckle.
        "Hi," I say still half asleep, then it hits me. I bolt up. "Morning?!" I regret sitting up so face as a my head starts to hurt. Keefe just laughs. "But Grady, is gonna freak out!"
        "He already did. Last night, he came bursting in. Then I explained that you had simply fallen asleep while we were talking. I made sure to emphasize on the talking part," he smirks and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "He was about to make me leave, but he said it was fine, just this once, because it's about the only sleep you have gotten all week. Is that true?" He looks so concerned I know I have to answer.
         "Yeah," I mumble
         "Nightmares?" When I don't reply he adds "Hey, I get them too. I get it" I smile and nod slightly. I like knowing Keefe is here. It comforts me. I see a half drawn picture of me asleep. I grab it.
        "I still don't get how you draw like this. It's amazing," I say in awe of how he can perfectly shade and sketch. It just looks so real.
        "It's not finished yet," he blushes.
        "I really shouldn't have gotten up so fast," I rub my still aching head.
        "Come here," Keefe reaches out his hand and pulls me in close. My head lays on his chest and I can hear his heart beat. "You're very interesting when your half-asleep. You had some great things to say last night," I look up at him.
         "What did I say?" I sigh.
         "Oh you know, you were just going on and on about how much you love me and how my eyes are pretty. Oh my favorite, you told me I'm you're new pillow," I cover my flushed face with my hands. "Don't worry Sophie it was cute," He leans his face towards mine and he cups my check. He smells like the mallowmelt we ate last night. I lean in my face less than an inch from his. I smile and am about to close the distance when,
"YOU GET YOUR FACE AT LEAST 10 INCHES AWAY FROM HERS!" Me and Keefe jump apart. Guess who happens to be standing in the doorway.
"Grady- um hi." Keefe says grabbing all of his notebooks and supplies. "I think it's time for me to go. I'll-um see you later Foster," he smiles at me and runs out my door. I sit there facing Grady. And just on cue he starts to lecture me. It was worth it though.