"Um, so Tam"

Above is a picture my friend made of baby Tam
Isn't he so cute? 😊
Tam POV
I know he is a good guy. But I still cringe at how close he is to her. Linh and Wylie are sitting right next to each other. We are with the whole group. But it is basically a couples party, and then me and Fitz. Sophie and Keefe are talking quietly and she has her head on his shoulder. Biana is laying on Dex's lap and she is playing with a bracelet he gave her. Then, there is them. He is sitting way to close to Linh and I see there hands getting closer every minute. And I swear if I see him touch her I will lose it. I'm already on the verge of storming over there and grabbing Linh's hand and light leaping away. I try to not focus on them so I look at the rest of the group. Everyone else is to cheesy so I look at Fitz, but he is just staring at Sophie and Keefe. Poor guy he probably misses there relationship. I finally give up and look but over at them. I see Wylie place his hand on hers and see Linh blush. I glare daggers at Wylie. He looks at me straight in the eye, brave guy, and talks to me.
"Um, so Tam?" I'm already not liking where this is going "May I have your permission to take your sister on a date?" Linh automatically looks at me with a glint of hope in her eyes. She mouths the word please. With makes me sigh. I want to make her happy but her with any boy makes me mad. I take one last moment and finally reply.
"Wylie you can take my sister out, but if you do anything to her. ANYTHING. I do know where you live. Just keep that in mind,"
"O-ok. I would never do anything to hurt her. So Linh would you like to go out with me?" Linh looks up at Wylie and shakes her head yes.
"I would love to Wylie," Linh says smiling.

Thanks everyone for 1,000 reads. I'm so appreciative and so glad people are reading my story. So thank you I wouldn't be here without everyone. Thank you! 😊❤️