"You know how to braid hair?"

Dex's POV

Biana invited me to Everglen. I have been trying to procrastinate visits to Rimeshire because of the triplets and so far I have been successful. I love the triplets but they are so loud and are always running around everywhere. I would have thought this would be more peaceful but now I am being interrogated by Fitz.
          "So how long have you and my sister been a couple?"
          "Um for about four months," I answer as he continues to just stare at me.
          "And how long have you liked her?"
          "For about a year,"
          "Have you been good to her?"
          "Yes of course. I would never do anything bad to her,"
          "Ok and have you two kissed yet," I freeze knowing that we definitely have kissed.
          "Fitz! Stop interrogating Dex! Sorry Dex someone didn't tell me you were here," She glares at Fitz then runs over grabs my hand and we walk up the stairs. We walk into her room and we both sit on her bed.
          "Sorry about Fitz. He has been extra over protective since he learned we are together,"
          "It's fine. Now I have a surprise for you," Her eyes lighten up. She always get so excited whenever I have something to show her. I take my backpack off of my back and reach inside. I pull out an 'Ipad' at least that's what Sophie told me it was. She gave it to me and showed me how to watch human movies and play human games on it.
          "You can watch human movies on it and I found a way to translate it into the Enlightened Language,"
          "That's so cool," She picks up the Ipad and looks at it. "This is so strange yet awesome!" She loves new things especially things from humans.
          "Do you want to watch something?" She immediately smiles and nods. I turn on a movie called Harry Potter that Sophie said it is really good. I set the ipad in front of us propping it up on a pillow. I lean back against the headboard and Biana reaches her hands to her hair to start to braid it. "I can braid it,"
            "You know how to braid hair?"
            "Yeah Bex went through a phase where she would only wear her hair in a braid," Biana smiles, hands me her hair tie and sits in front of me. I part her hair into three sections and start to braid. I twist strand over strand repetitively until I reach the end of her hair. I grab the hair tie and wrap it around the end of the braid. I drape her braid over her shoulder and she looks at it.
            "You really are good at braiding hair," she readjusts herself so she is snuggling into my side. I gently wrap my arm around her. She looks up and connects our lips. I cup her check and-
           "Hey Biana I wa- WHOA," we jump apart to see Fitz standing in Biana's doorway.
"FITZ, GET OUT!" He just stands there shocked. "FITZZZZ OUT!" Biana yells again and he gets out and closes the door.
"MOM, DAD, BIANA IS KISSING DEX!" I hear Fitz yell outside of Biana's door.
"FITZ!" Biana runs over to her door and throws it open running after Fitz who took off running as soon as Biana yelled his name.
"BIANA'S KISSING DEX!" He yells again.
"FITZROY AVERY VACKER IF YOU DONT STOP I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVEEEED SOPHIE AND HOW YOU ALMOST-"
"OK OK IM STOPPING,"

Hi, I am have been pretty busy lately. I just had an audition for my school skit and I'm excited to say I got a part! I still am going to be pretty busy especially with school starting soon but I will try and update when I can. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!

(Also I have no rights over Harry Potter)