"I see you are still falling for me,"

Sophie's POV
Keefe finally asked me out on a date and I even got Grady to agree. I agreed to let Biana pick out my outfit and she has me in a red, tulle, knee-length dress. It has a off shoulder top and I have to admit. I kind of like it. I am quite nervous, I have liked Keefe for a while and I don't want to mess anything up.
"Sophie, calm down. It's going to be great," Biana reassures me as she twists her hands through my hair. I trust that she will do something cool. I even let her put some light makeup on me earlier. Every once in a while I feel gentle tugs on my hair. I make a mental list of what I know. Keefe should be here in about 5 minutes. Then we most likely are going to listen to Grady's dad lecture before we leave, which will be specifically targeted at Keefe. I will eventually convince Grady that we *Keefe* will behave and make sure to stay safe. Then we will go, except I have no clue where we are going. Keefe has a 'brilliant plan' and he wanted to surprise me.
"And you are ready," I snap back into reality and Biana hands me a small mirror. Half of my hair is pulled back and the rest is laying gracefully on my shoulders. I have a little bit of gold eyeshadow on and a little bit of mascara and lip gloss.
"Wow Biana. Thank you," I hug her and she smiles.
"Now I'm going to go back to Everglen. Good luck and have fun," she walks out of my room. As I slip on the red heels, Biana got me to wear. I look at myself in the mirror one more time.
        "Sophie, Keefe is here!" I hear Edaline yell. I get up, open the door, then start walking down the stairs. I make it to the second to last step when I trip.  Before I hit the ground someone catches me.
         "I see you are still falling for me, literally this time," Keefe says with a wink. He helps me stand up again and I face Edaline and Grady.
"Just get going before Grady starts giving his lecture," I quickly hit Grady and Edaline.
         "Thanks, love you two," I saw while I grab Keefe's hand and run out the door.
         "You look fantastic Soph," I blush slightly.
         "Thanks, now where are we off to?"
"You'll see," we light leap away. I look around to see a beautiful scenery. There are mountains all over the horizon and the sun is just starting to set. Keefe sits down and motions for me to sit next to him. I lean my head on his shoulder. This is a wonderful night.

Hi, once again I am here writing on wattpad at 2:30 am. If anyone has any requests/suggest just comment I will be happy to do them. Thanks for all the support! I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!