"Our ship name"

This is a bit different but I had this idea and I think it will be good.

Bex's POV

            "Wait Biana and Dex are together?" Lex looks confused.
            "Yes!" I yell at him for the millionth time. "I saw them kiss yesterday!"
            "Are you sure?" Rex asks
            "REX! YOU WERE LITERALLY THERE WHEN THEY KISSED WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" My brothers are idiots.
             "MAYBE THEY KISSED AS FRIENDS?" Rex yells back in more of a question than an answer. I face palm.
             "REXXXXX! FRIENDS DON'T KISS!" Lex yells at him. "wait...SO THEY ARE DATING,"
              "EXACTLY!" Took him long enough.
              "I still don't know about that buttttt if they are together they should have a ship name," Rex suggest.
             "Oh you're right," I agree as I start to think.
             "Bex,"
             "Yeah?"
             "No, not you. It was a ship name. Ugh nevermind," Rex sighs.
             "Deiana,"
             "Biex,"
             "Bianx,"
             "Dexna,"
             "Deana,"
             "Bex," Rex says again.
             "You already said that,"
             "Bianadex,"
             "That's literally just their normal names put together,"
              "Dexiana,"
              "Or Diana,"
              "I like Dexiana,"
              "I like Diana,"
              "I like Dexiana,"
              "Diana,"
              "Dexiana,"
              "Dian-"
              "What are you three arguing about?" Dex walks into our room and we all smirk.
              "Just your and Biana's ship name," Lex says and Dex blushes bright red.
              "Now which is better Dexiana or Diana?"
              "I'm going to go. I had no part in this," Dex quickly exits our room before he could blush anymore.
              "Dexiana,"
              "Diana,"
              "Dexiana,"
              "JUST USE BOTH!" I finally yell and they both look at me then each other and nod. Lex brings a finger to his lips motioning for us to be quiet. We all listen and hear Biana talking to Dex.
             "BIANAAAAAA,"
             "WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!"
             "DEXIANA!"
             "DIANA!"
             "BOTH OF THOSE. WE ARE NOT STARTING THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN!"
             "What are they talking about?" I hear Biana ask Dex and I can practically hear Dex blush from here.
           "Our ship name"

           I've seen their ship name wrote as Diana and Dexiana so I decided to make a one shot out of it. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!