"I'm not much of a dancer" part 2

hi, i'm back. it's been a while but here we are, surprisingly people actually read these so i'm going to try and write more. sorry for being gone for a while, lots has been going on. if you are one of my friends that found my account, and are reading this, please don't.

Linh's POV

I sit in front of my mirror. I finished off my makeup with a small dash of eyeliner on top of my silver eyeshadow, light mascara, a hint of blush, and light pink lipstick. My hair is completely down with it passing my shoulders by a couple inches. I get up out of my chair and look at my dress. It falls right above my knees and is off-shoulder with long sleeves. It also has pockets! I have small silver heels to match, and a black clutch purse.
      "Are you ready to go?" Tam stand in my doorway.
"Yeah," I grab my phone off of my dresser and put it in my purse. Tam is wandering around the house. "What are you doing?"
      "I can't find my keys," Tam loves his truck, and he's the only one with his own car so he's always designated driver for all of us. He is running around the kitchen looking everywhere.
       "Tam!" He looks up at me and stops moving. "They are in your pocket."
        "Oh." He says and looks down, grabbing his keys out of his pocket. "Right, let's go" We walk outside and it is already starting to get dark out. It is chill but not cold, hopefully it won't cool off too much. Tam unlocks his truck and I get in the passenger seat in the front. He starts driving as I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I open my phone to see a text from Wylie. He asked if we are close. Fortunately we live very close to the school so I reply yes.
"Let me guess, Wylie?"
"Shut up." Tam laughs slightly.
"I am correct though, honestly when aren't I correct?"
"Last night when you said it was midnight while it was 3 am," he sighs.
"Okay I just lost track of time," I laugh at him and we pull up to our school. I see all of our friends already standing together in a group. We are the last ones here. I run over and hug Biana then hug Sophie, both of them look absolutely gorgeous. I walk up to Wylie and he just smiles.
           "You look so amazing," he says and grabs my hand and gives it a small kiss.
           "Thank you, you look very handsome," I smile at him he always looks nice but he looks like he put in even more effort to look dressed up.
Biana is the first person to speak to the whole group "Now that everyone is here should we go in?" Everyone says yes or nods their head so we walk towards the entrance. We give our tickets to the student council members sat at the small table at the entrance. The gym looks very different, there is music blasting through the whole room, and it is absolutely dazzling.
"Let's dance," Wylie says and pulls me to the dance floor. I don't pay much attention to the others but they all run off in different directions. "This night is perfect, you are perfect. I mean look at you, you look fantastic and your hair is so pretty and silky. Then there is your personality, you are so kind and caring and-" I crash my lips against his to get him to stop talking. He is adorable and him rambling about me is very cute but I can't take all the compliments. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I drape my arms around his neck. His quick breath is warm on my cheeks and his lips are soft against mine. He separates our lips for a moment to kiss my cheek then reconnects our lips. I hear a very not subtle cough and break apart to see Tam glaring harshly at us. My cheeks turn bright red and we continue dancing while Tam stands watching over us.
"What did I do to deserve you? You are so great" He grins and kisses my forehead. "Want to go grab a drink?"
"Yeah sure," We walk over to the drink table and he grabs me some punch in a small cup. I take a sip and look around for the rest of our friends. Biana and Dex are taking tons and tons of pictures at the photo booth. Sophie and Keefe are in a corner, um, very occupied with each other. Specifically each other's lips. Fitz and Tam are sitting on a bench talking and looking very glum especially for a school dance.
"Thank you," I say looking back at Wylie.
"For what?"
"For everything,"

i hope you all enjoy, i will really be trying to write more soon. if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes i'm so sorry. it's so late and i'm running off of very little sleep and lots of coffee. also just curious would anyone be interested in an original story? anyways i hope you all enjoy and have a great day/night :)