Chapter 4

Harry's POV

"What?!?!? Are you serious??? There's no way!!!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"The only thing is, you both have to be background dancers." I said. I was looking at her face, trying to read what she was thinking.

"OMG! You're kidding right! You're telling me I get to dance for a famous boyband. Gosh this has been my dream since I was born. Thank you Harry!" Karlee excitedly replied. She came up to me and hugged me. Livia remained quiet. Karlee quickly left to go left to tell her family.

"Livia what's wrong? I thought you loved to dance. And you were happy about it like two seconds ago."

"I really want to go, and I was happy, but then I realized that my mom isn't going to let me go. There is no way my mom is going to let me travel the world with a famous boyband. Oh and Karlee's parents are definitely not going to let her go." When she finally finished. I pulled her into a hug. Her tears were covering my shirt.

"Harry, I didn't even know you were coming back." Livia's mom had just walked into the room. I looked at Livia, she knew now was the time to ask.

"Mom," she started, "Harry has offered me a job to dance for him, on the tour him and the boys are doing after the show. And Karlee has also been offered a job as well. Can I go?" This was it.

"There is no way I'm letting you go. The only possible way is if Karlee's parents say yes, and you have to bring Emma Rose." She said.

"Who's Emma Rose?" I asked. I've never heard of this girl before.

"She's this girl I know, and she's been dying to tour around the world. And she's an amazing singer." She explained. Simon actually told me we need someone to open for us on the tour. Just then Karlee came running through the door.

"My mom said yes! Can you believe that?!?" She looked so excited. I looked over at Livia's mom, she was completely shocked.

"OMG no way! So that means I get to go." Livia said looking at her mom.

"I guess so." Her mom replied getting up and leaving the room.

"I can't believe this. Well I think this Emma Rose should open up for us on the tour. Simon told us to find someone so I guess we need to tell her." Livia nodded, and got out her phone to call her.

"She was so excited and she said she will send a video so you can show Simon." Livia said. This was going to be a good day, I could feel it.

Livia's POV

I can't believe I'm going. This is a once in a life opportunity and I get to spend time with Harry. I totally forgot we were doing something today.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. What are we doing today?"

"You know I'm not going to tell you." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Just thought I'd give it a try." We both jumped into his car starting today's crazy adventure. Harry turned up the radio and Viva La Vida by Coldplay came on.

"Isn't this what you sang last week on the show?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's probably been my favorite we've done." He replied. I knew he loved Coldplay, and what he didn't know was I had a plan also. Tonight Coldplay was coming to the O2, and I got us tickets to go.

"We're here." He said. I quickly looked up to see a park. Not just any park, the park he took me to after our first day of work together.

He got out of the car, and came and opened my door for me.

"Well thank you kind sir." I said as he closed my door and he laughed.

"You alway have been the more funny one out of the two of us." He said.

"Well your jokes really do stink." He playfully hit my arm and we continued to walk. Quickly I noticed the monkey bars. I ran over to them, with Harry walking behind me.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asked as I started to get to the top.

"I'm sitting on the monkey bars duh! Harry I thought you were smart!" I said sarcastically. He laughed his adorable little laugh. Gosh, I really need to stop with the whole "love" thing. I have loved him since I walked into the bakery and saw his amazing curls and smirk on his face.

"What you thinkin bout." Harry said sitting next to me on the monkey bars.

"First of all when did you get all ghetto on me? And I was just thinking about when we first met at the bakery. Haha I just remembered, you had flower all over your hair. That was great."

"Haha you're so funny aren't you. I also remember you fell off the monkey bars and broke your arm the first time you came here." He said. I looked into his green eyes. I don't know what it is about him that's so perfect. No. I can't think of him that way, he's going to get huge and probably date someone like um... Taylor Swift or something. If I fall more in love with him now, I'll just get more heartbroken later.

"Actually it was more like you were also trying to get on the top and you 'accidentally' pushed me off."

"I said I was sorry like a million times and I said I would buy you ice-cream."

"Yeah what friend you are, you never got me any!" I said laughing. I slowly got off the monkey bars and started walking to the lake.

"What's up with you just getting up and leaving all the time without saying anything?" He asked. I was about to look back at him and say the same, but I shouldn't be mad that he left for the X factor.

"I don't know. I guess I was tired of sitting on those stupid bars. They hurt my butt." I said like it was obvious. He just laughed and continued to follow me.

"How about I go get you that ice-cream now." He looked over at me waiting for my response.

"Sure. But you are really late getting it. You promised me that you would buy me some like a hundred years ago."

"I always love your sarcastic side, Livia." He said laughing.